Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349074 by AlanJones Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:29 am
JOIN THE brotherhood OF ILLUMINATI CALL Dr mark 09061232079 OR INFO . [email protected] ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN , STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK , AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . . BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI . 1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD 2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD 3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE 4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. 9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW 09061232079 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND OF ILLUMINATI . . . . . .

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#349075 by AlanJones Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:29 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD
TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE.
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND
FAME. Are you a business, Man, politician, musical,
student and you. want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by
being a member of the Great illuminati brother hood.
With this all your dreams and heart desire can be
fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member
of the great illuminati brother hood, contact the Lord
illuminati now, Note: newly recruited members are
entitled with 10million US Dollars , A Golden Ring,
that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a
free visa to United State Of America . Please will do
not share blood. Do not miss this opportunity. Call
and be rich Now or whatsApp. ¡¡¡ Lordmarshall :
+2348062908413 Or email me now on:
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#349156 by AlanJones Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:03 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD OF KINGDOM OF RICHES [ILLUMINATI] OF THE WHOLE WORLD WIDE. ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN, POLITICIAN , musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams being a member of the Illuminati.With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish. it's well-known fact that we Freemasonry/ ILLUMINATI consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 5,000 companies are members of Freemasonry. Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors to the masses. JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. if you wish to be a member of this great brotherhood of kingdoms this is your opportunity to join us now in kingdom of riches CONTACT LINE +2348119280444 or EMAIL UA @ [email protected]

#349157 by AlanJones Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:04 am
Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days.
If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood in all parts of the world Email us at:([email protected]),
you can also call through this contact...
+(234}8134179743{+2348159949405}
For your online initiation.
No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our baphomet.

Do not be deceived and beware of online internet
fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you
confirm first before making an inquiries...

#349158 by AlanJones Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:04 am
Am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today.i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail. i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address of this great fraternity so we decided to contact them and fortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $70,000.00 to start up our lives. and now am testifying that is if any one should in case wants to join the great fraternity, all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and fast, that is if you are in my former condition and ready to obey their instructions for your own story to be turned around for good without any risk, call or whatsapp +2348139568891 OR Email us [email protected]

#349247 by AlanJones Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:24 am
Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days. If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood in all parts of the world Email us at:([email protected]), you can also call or whats-app agent Frank Abdul through this contact... (234) 812-9175-848 For your online initiation. No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our baphomet. Do not be deceived and beware of online internet fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you confirm first before making an inquiries... Whats-app or call us on (234) 812-9175-848 now and say yes to your dreams. Hail Baphomet.

#349248 by AlanJones Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:25 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF THE ILLUMINATI WORLD OF RICHES, FAME AND POWERS. ARE YOU A POLITICAL,DOCTOR, ENGINEER, MODEL,GRADUATE, STUDENT, BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN SEEKING WISDOM, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH !!!THIS IS A GOLD OPPORTUNITY, Illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, Famous and Rich.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood,Long life and prosperity hereon earth with everlasting life and joy .. if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati contact us today VIA: [email protected] or Whatsapp +2348128497487

#349425 by AlanJones Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:42 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT brotherhood.
Do you want to be a member of ILLUMINATI as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the ILLUMINATI brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary.
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood ILLUMINATI satanic hand symbol contact us no OR on our Email- ILLUMINATI ([email protected])

#349426 by AlanJones Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:43 am
CONTACT MR Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:[email protected] Hello everyone I am mr charles adamson from liberia, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul smith and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:[email protected]

#349427 by AlanJones Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:43 am
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE
ILLUMINATI )
whatsapp +(2349037326964)
email [email protected]
Are you a
POLITICIAN ,
ENGINEER , DOCTOR ,
ENTERTAINER ,MODEL, GRADUATE/ STUDENT,
OR YOU HAVE IT IN
MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME
GREAT MINDS .
It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a
member ,you
Will be giving the sum of $100, 000, 000. 00 as the
Illuminati membership
salary monthly . Please be a part of these
GOLDEN
"OPPORTUNITY " The great Illuminati
Organization makes you rich
and famous in the world , it will pull you out
from the grass root
and take you to a greater height were you have
long aspired to be
and together we shall rule the world with the
great and mighty
power of the Illuminati , long life and
prosperity here on earth with
eternal life and jubilation .
whatsapp us
+2349037326964
email [email protected]
if you are INTERESTED .

#349428 by AlanJones Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:44 am
Welcome to all post of illuminati cult where all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world, this is well know fact that the illuminati church consist of multi billionaires and have power, weath, riches and be a famous person in the world.
Join the illuminati cult online today and get
instant sum of 300million
dollars with a free home anywhere you
choose to live in the world and also get
100,000,000 dollars monthly as a
salary...
If you are interested please kindly fill the
following information's to
this email below
([email protected] or call +2349036336569}

#349429 by AlanJones Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:45 am
Welcome to the great Illuminati brotherhood, join us now
and become richer once you join the brotherhood you will
be given 0ne Million dollars instantly and you will be earning
$500,000,00.every 2weeks.. join today and become richer
and famous in life till death, I am one of the agents sent by
the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested
in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple, I was ones like you I could not even feed
my family what kind of life was that I lived in poverty until I
saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati
brotherhood and I took my chances and I have been a
member for close to five years now and now this is your
chances to also be a member, all you need to do now is to
email me at [email protected]

#349574 by AlanJones Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:42 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2349030313722 }OR Email- [email protected]

#349575 by AlanJones Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:43 am
Hello every one my Name is Mr Henry am from United state of America , i want to use this medium to advice all men or women who is interested to be an Illuminati member , if you are a business man or woman,politician,musician,pastors and you want to be an Illuminati member to be famous and well recognized in the world here is an opportunity for you to become a member of the great Illuminati society, because i am now a member when i was going through the THANKGOD i meet a man called Mr THANK GOD who help me to become a member of the society ever since i join the great Illuminati my life has change for good, better and wealthy for the past few months so my job is to publish the good things they have done for me on-line so if you are interested please email our grand master of the great illuminate with his private email via ([email protected]) they will tell you what is needed to be done to become a member. Please email and you will forever be happy wealthy or you Whats app him +2348132557027.now

#349576 by AlanJones Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:44 am
Add me on WhatsApp +2347059055456 GRASS TO GRACE I want to tell the world how i became a billionaire within
two weeks.my name is BEN JACKSON i am an orphan,life was so difficult for
me when i lost my parents in a galley motor accident,i am the first born of
my family,Three boys and three girls,i did all kinds of job just to earn a
living,we were driven out of our house just because we count not pay our
rent,no body was ready to help us all my relative abandon us after taken
take my fathers property,we lived in an uncompleted building for three
years,to eat was a problem for me i did all kind of job just to provide
food for my younger ones,i though of dieing when the suffering was to much
but i cound't because of my siblings but as God will have it my situation
change with the help of a man call Mr SMITH EDWIN who i knew through the
Internets about joining the Illuminati brotherhood,i contacted him and told
him my problem he laugh and told me that my story will change for good only
if i count fulfill all the requirement,I did all they wanted though it was
not easy for me but no killings because i love my family too much to kill
any of them,like i said no killing i did all the requirement needed for my
initiation,i paid all the necessary dues,after which i was initiated into
the Illuminati kingdom and on that day i was given the sum of $1,000,000 to
start with,a house of my choice,a car,monthly salary of $300,000 and a free
holiday in any country of my choice.please help me thank Mr judges for what
he did in life,if you want to be a member email Mr judges on
[email protected] to be a member
add me on WhatsApp +2347059055456 or call+2349065326267 for help