Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#344295 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:42 am
Email: [email protected]

Scam format spammed onto a Guestbook

My name is Mr. Donald , I am 33 years old and I based in CANADA. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. Mutahiru an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr. Mutahiru I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr.Mutahiru on his email address on ([email protected]). Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood.... [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#344296 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:44 am
Tel. Nos.: +2348036148428 & +15156087779

Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days.
If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) Email:([email protected])
call or whats-app agent through this contact...
+2348036148428

For your online initiation.
No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our baphomet.
Contact us on Viber
+1(515)608-7779
Do not be deceived and beware of online internet
fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you
confirm first before making an inquiries...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#344297 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:46 am

JOIN THE brotherhood OF ILLUMINATI CALL Dr mark 09061232079 OR INFO . [email protected] ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN , STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK , AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . . BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI . 1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD 2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD 3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE 4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. 9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW 09061232079 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND OF ILLUMINATI . . . . . .

#344298 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:46 am
Tel. No.: +2348077521922

HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF WRONG QUOTE
CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT IT, I WANT TO LET YOU
KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI
SOCIETY THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO ONLINE, AFTER
YEARS OF DETERMINATION TO BE A MEMBER. BEING A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI
YOUR WEALTH IS GUARANTEE, YOU WILL BE PROTECTED, FAME, POWER INFLUENCE
E.T.C ALL THESE THEY WILL GIVE YOU. ONE THING I WANT TO CORRECT IS THAT THE
ILLUMINATI DON'T PAY MEMBER ANY SALARY, IF YOU ARE NEWLY INITIATED THEY
WILL GIVE YOU THE SEED OF WEALTH AND BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM, POWER,
INFLUENCE E.T.C YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL THE SEED OF WEALTH IS THE ONLY
MONEY THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY GIVE TO THEIR MEMBER, WITH THIS YOU CAN START
ANYTHING WITH THE MONEY AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. ANOTHER THING IS THAT
THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPERSTARS. BEING AN
ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY DON'T FORCE OR BEG
PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NOBODY FORCE ME AND AM
VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY
LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING BUSINESS WOMAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU
ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CONTACT OR WHATSAPP +2348077521922 OR EMAIL [email protected]

#344299 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:48 am

Congratulations to our new members who were initiated last week,and we are welcoming new members to the illuminati brotherhood for fame,power and riches,let you be a musician, politician,dj, driver,nurse, doctor,farmer, student, teacher,lawyer,we welcomes you all, just contact our illuminati magic working email via: [email protected]. and meet your dreams with in few days and you live a better life. NB:-18yrs and above

#344300 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:48 am
Tel. No.: +2349068579934

Are you a politician,Drug dealers,This is a great chance for you all.Mail us now and save your self from all those cheat,scam,all over the INTERNET,

Am from USA,If you're lucky enough to read this, be rest assured that your life is in for a major upgrade and turn around that will leave your peers, colleagues, and family members astounded and amazed by your incredible success story. Ladies and gents I present to you the genuine ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. If you're fed up with the current situation in your life and are prepared to take a major leap of faith with us I assure you that you will not be disappointed. Kindly contact on how to join discreetly and easily with no hassles. Remember the greatest risk in life is to never take a risk.
Join today and meet up with your financial expectations,NOTE:NO BLOOD SCARIFIES..
Emily Special - [[email protected]]
Agent whats app contact,+2349068579934,

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MEMBERSHIP FEE AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
THANKS…….

#344301 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:50 am
Tel. No.: +2349073889037

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD OF KINGDOM OF RICHES
[ILLUMINATI] OF THE WHOLE WORLD WIDE
ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN, POLITICIAN , musical, student and you
want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams being a
member of the Illuminati.With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish. it’s well-known fact that we Freemasonry/ ILLUMINATI consist of Multi
Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime
Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 5,000 companies are
members of Freemasonry. Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors to the masses. JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

contact us as soon as possible [email protected] or call +2349073889037 if you are really interested so that you can become a great man or woman in life and become a multi billionaires.

If you wish to be a member of this great brothershood of kingdom of riches this is
your opportunity to join us now become a great multi billionaires and obtain riches, fame and power to control things you wish to control.
CONTACT email: [email protected]
0r whatsapp or call +2349073889037. ................,,,

#344302 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:51 am
Tel. No.: +393510620692

BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is complected by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact Mr JOHN.Via:EMAIL.. [email protected] or call us on +393510620692.Join us today and realize your dreams.

#344303 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:52 am
Tel. No.: +2349060961651

My name is Mr. JOHN ALEX, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. John an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr. John I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. John on his email address on ([email protected]) or you can as well call him on +2349060961651 or add him up on whatsapp on +2349060961651) . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood....

#344304 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:53 am
Tel. No.: +2349036492096

Good news!!! Good news!!!, Do you want to live a rich,healthy and famous life. Do you want to get rich immediately and be out of suffering? Do you want the world to recognize you and listen to you when you speak? do you want to be in power and control? if yes, here is a good tip just join the “ILLUMINATI ORGANISATION”, you may ask “How Can I Join” , the answer is simple all you have to do is to contact us Call/Whatsapp: ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY..

Do not hesitate to contact us but we don't accept mobile calls you can only contact us through the below listed means of contacting us if you wanna be our member..

Call/Whatsapp: +2349036492096
Email : [email protected]

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MEMBERSHIP FEE AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
THANKS…….
TEAM REGARDS
PLAN ILLUMINATION

#344305 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:55 am
Tel. Nos.: +2347060507634 & +2348115204568

i am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
help from different corners but to know invail. i see people around me getting
rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it
though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he
said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to
cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
[email protected] so we decided to contact them and
unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to
get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a
week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up
our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
them now at ([email protected]) call me +2347060507634 or
whatsapp me on this number +2348115204568

#344306 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:56 am
Tel. No.: +2348129175848

BEWARE MANY OF THESE POST ON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE NOT REAL,I WAS SCAM TWICE TRYING TO JOIN ILLUMINATI. THEY PROMISE ME MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL SCAM I LOST OVER $3500 UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE FROM TEXAS DIRECT ME TO THE REAL AGENT WERE I FINALLY BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER AND $500,000.00 USD WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A NEW MEMBER,PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY POST IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS THEN CONTACT THE REAL AGENT JOHN ADD UP WHAT'S APP NUMBER +2348129175848 OR EMAIL;[email protected]

#344307 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:57 am
Tel. No.: +2348061344156

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND FAMOUS? JOINING THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH.ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.JOIN ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF (ONE MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars
2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car
3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
4.A total Lifestyle change
5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as a member

If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood Illuminati riches satanic hand symbol contact us {[email protected]}{ #WHATSAPP NUMBER:+2348061344156
[Mr.Collins Guzman]
THE
GREAT
ILLUMINATI
WELCOMES

Join the illuminati today to be rich and famous in life call or WhatsApp us now +2348061344156

#344308 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:58 am
Tel. No.: +2349073174842

Do you want to join the Great Illuminati Brotnherhood? We are going to make you rich, famous and to become wealthy. Are you a doctor, politician, comedian, a businessman/woman, an upcoming artist or you want a job with attractive salary and you want to boost your carrier or business? This is the right opportunity for you to become rich. If you are interested in changing your life pattern "from story to glory", then you can contact our agent Mr. Collins on +2349073174842 on how to become a member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood or you can also contact him on his email address: [email protected]

#344309 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:59 am

Hello I am Sir Victor Smith, I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in seeing the light and becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great Illuminati temple,I am a businessman I own Great Investments all over the world
but I was once like you I could not even feed my family
what kind of life was that to live? I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati Family and I took my chances and I have been a member for close to nine years now. Illuminati makes your businesses and careers grow and many more
other benefits so if you are interested to write me via my mail [email protected]