Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#353065 by AlanJones Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:08 am
My name is Mr. JOHN ALEX, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. John an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr. John I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. John on his email address on ([email protected]) or you can as well call him on +2349060961651 or add him up on whatsapp on +2349060961651) . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood....

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#353066 by AlanJones Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:08 am
My Testimony, how i become famous and rich, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati. the Illuminati continues to change my life day by day. I have become a new creation, old things have passed away. I have , left the old things behind and I never looked back. My philip have look down on me, because i was a very poor man, calling me unworthy and a failure. But the Illuminati helped me, i was hopeless i never believe i can be rich again, I am. But I also know this, I am what I am, but I am not what I used to be, this was how i join the illuminati, i met a man on my way he was very rich, and told me that he is ready to help me, that he can help me solve all my problems in life, he told me if i will love to join the Illuminati, and i think over it, and i make up my mind to join the Illuminati because i have know choice to join, this was how i join the Illuminati and i am so happy to join the Illuminati, if you are also interested to join the illuminati, Email: [email protected] you can call or text this phone whatsApp number +2348147766277 or call 08147766277 if you are in America you want to join the illuminati it is free to join us, join the illuminati today and become rich and famous..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#353067 by AlanJones Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:09 am
BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI

Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Kindly contact our Illuminati online registration officer through email now: [email protected] and you shall be given an ideal chance to visit our temple after initiation is completed by you, Illuminati brotherhood brings along power, wealth and fame, joining us you have a full access to eradicate (eliminate) poverty away from your life. Are you a businessman, politician, what business are you into what is the source of your income make it easy and successful by join us today. So contact our online register on email: [email protected] either call or whatsApp +2347067359573

#353068 by AlanJones Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:13 am
The lord Baphomet has paved way for all those willing to join the great Illuminati brotherhood, you want to be among the world most richest, famous and powerful, then this is a life changing opportunity for you,interested persons should,
whats-app us now: +1(863)4107623 or call +2348149272273. Goggle hangout:([email protected])
NOTE WE DON'T PATRONIZE PEOPLE TO JOIN US WE ONLY WANT YOU TO RULE YOUR WORLD, BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS

#353167 by AlanJones Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:53 am
Join Illuminati online today for greater achievement::: Do you desire Fame, Riches, Powers, Wealth and do you want all your dreams to come to pass? Are you a business Man/woman, politician, musical, student etc the Great Illuminati Society offers you a life time opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment. If you are interested contact us all you seeks in life. email now:[[email protected]] or call the temple on +1(251)2077586 / whats-app . Join Illuminati online today to achieve all your heart desire, now for more information on how you will be fully initiated to the Illuminati and get your heart desire we give out money to start up new life.

#353168 by AlanJones Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:54 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD OF RICHIES, FAME AND POWERS. ARE YOU A POLITICIANS, DOCTOR, ENGINEER, MODEL, GRADUATE, STUDENT, BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN SEEKING FOR WISDOM, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH!!! THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation..if you really want to become a member of the great illuminati contact us today VIA:[email protected] or WhatsApp +233238666703

#353169 by AlanJones Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:54 am
i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348035583954 or for more information you can Email: [email protected]

#353170 by AlanJones Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:55 am
ENOUGH OF POVERTY SAYS yes to THE ILLUMINATI
ARE YOU TIRED OF POVERTY AND WANT WEALTH POWER AND FAME? OR YOU WANT IMPROVE IN YOUR TALENT CONTACT US AT [email protected]... [email protected] DO YOU WANT TO BE AMONG THOSE THAT MAKE $1,000 000 000 DAILY CALL US NOW ON +27749582344 or whatsapp number +27629443297)

#353171 by AlanJones Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:58 am
i am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to know avail. i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address [email protected] so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at ([email protected]) call +2348143502763 or whatsapp +2348143502763

#353172 by AlanJones Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:59 am
Hello viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the
Illuminati hood and became rich, I tried all my possible best to become a
member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come
across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he
will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest
surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today
am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the
sum of $360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member in
Africa and am also known all over the world with the business given to me
by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want...... I know
so many people may be on my lane also looking for help here is his mail you
can get in touch with him [email protected] or contact us
whit this number +2348102799582 or call in uk +447031906383

#353173 by AlanJones Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:01 am
Join the brotherhood of illuminati. call dr jaja
09055820945 nigeria, usa, or anywhere in the world today be rich, fame, and posses power.email us on [email protected] or call us on +2347050480047
for immediate initiation new members registration is now open online now !!!!!

benefits given to new members who join illuminati.

a cash reward of usd $300,000 usd
a new sleek dream car valued at usd $120,000 usd
a dream house bought in the country of your own choice
one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
one year golf membership package
a v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world
a total lifestyle change
access to bohemian grove
monthly payment of $1,000,000 usd into your bank account every month as a member
one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world.
if you are interested call dr jaja now +237050480047
are or send your e-mail to illuminatija

#353174 by AlanJones Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:02 am
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME??
GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE
ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH. ILLUMINATI
BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN.
WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND
MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE
LIFE. JOIN ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE
AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF (ONE
MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW
MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward
of one million dollars 2.A Dream House bought in the
country of your own choice and a car 3.A V.I.P
treatment in all Airports in the World 4.A total
Lifestyle change 5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00
USD into your bank account every month as a
member If you are interested of joining us in the
great brotherhood Illuminati riches satanic hand
symbol contact us on Email; [email protected] Or
What's app +2349077325504 today and change your total life time.

#353175 by AlanJones Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:03 am
YOU MUST BE CAREFUL HERE,MOST OF THE
COMMENT ABOUT
JOINING ILLUMINATI ARE FAKE I WAS
RECENTLY SCAM BY 3
PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE ILLUMINATI AGENT.I
LOST OVER
$12800 UNTIL A FRIEND DIRECT ME TO A REAL
AGENT PLEASE IF
YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI
QUICKLY CALL
+234 9032318560 OR you can send messages on
Whatsapp on
same number +2349032318560 you can contact our
new head office in USA because
our head office is no longer in UK we are now located In USA for
confirmations
HEAD OFFICE CONTACT : you can message US on email [
[email protected]

#353265 by AlanJones Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:51 am
OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE ILLUMINATI.
After a long suffering in life, i taught becoming rich and wealthy
is not possible until i came across an illuminati man who showed me
the way in and today suffering is now a history because i am blessed
beyond measure and also famous. And i have decided not to close my
eyes and see people suffering because i knew what poverty did to me
until i paid the sacrifice to become wealthy and today poverty and
suffering is now a thing of the past.
When I Joined the great Illuminati,i was given the sum of 3 million dollars with a
free home i choosed to live in, And also receiving 500 thousand
dollar as monthly income and also been giving money to start up a
business of my choice. If you are interested contact now via email:
[email protected]
or contact us;+1(508)934-7719

#353266 by AlanJones Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:52 am
JOIN THE NEW WORLD ORDER OF ILLUMINATI TODAY AND HAVE ALL YOUR DESIRES IN LIFE. "NO HUMAN RITUAL OR SACRIFICE".

THE OCCULT FESTIVAL IS HERE AGAIN! Join the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD online today for Riches, Fame, Power and all round Success. Every new member(s) receive undeniable rewards of $950000 U.S dollars plus other material benefits immediately after initiation. This is to succor or help the new member fit the class and status of the club members. New member(s) also receive $72500 U.S dollars as monthly salary. Note that the higher you go in the society, the better your life becomes. Join us today and become rich, famous and successful. For more information, Contact us with the email or the cell phone number displayed below. Contact us today as we prepare you for your initiation.
Make good use of this great opportunity and have all your desires in life.

Email : [email protected]
Contact 1: +2349093589155
WhatsApp: +2349093589155
Contact 2: +447958220162