Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356814 by AlanJones Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:56 pm
Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony, i am giving testimony of how i become rich and famous today, i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something, that if i would like to join the illuminati brotherhood, and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me, and i make up my mind to join the illuminati, today i am so proud of myself, because i am a great man today, well know in the world, rich, famous so if you are also interested to join the illuminati, you are free to join, if you live in America it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood temple, you have to email: [email protected] call or text +15088192672 join the illuminati today and enjoy good life with you and your generation.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#356943 by AlanJones Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:22 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly what app us on +2348169193901 or email us on [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#356944 by AlanJones Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:22 am
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL 08104910024 JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM NIGERIA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on info. [email protected] OR call us on 08104910024 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!! BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested call 08104910024 immediate initiation.New members registration is now open online

#357060 by AlanJones Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:26 am
Welcome to the great
Illuminati brotherhood, join us now and
become richer once you join
the brotherhood you will be be given five Million us
dollars
instantly and you will be
earning $500,000,00.eve ry 2weeks.. join today
and
become richer and famous in life till death,
interested person should whap sap via
+1 (951)395-7941 or
email now([email protected])

Do not be deceived and beware of online internet
fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you
confirm first before making an inquiries...

#357061 by AlanJones Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:27 am
join the illuminate today and become rich and famous in the world, the illuminate brotherhood is a secret cute that can help you get your dreams come through,if you are really ready to be rich and famous in the world then you can contact us via email [email protected] there is nothing to worry about at all, no human sacrifice.

#357062 by AlanJones Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:28 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business man or woman, political, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker,Footballer,doctor, engineer, model,graduate, student,seeking wisdom, fame,power, knowledge and wealth and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly Email us on [email protected] or whatsapp us on +233238685579

#357139 by AlanJones Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:23 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business man or woman, political, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker,Footballer,doctor, engineer, model,graduate, student,seeking wisdom, fame,power, knowledge and wealth and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly Email us on [email protected] or call : +1 (407) 268-1935

#357140 by AlanJones Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:25 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business man or woman, political, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker,Footballer,doctor, engineer, model,graduate, student,seeking wisdom, fame,power, knowledge and wealth and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly Email us on([email protected]) or whatsapp us on +1(251)2077586

#357265 by AlanJones Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:48 am
My name is Mr.JONES, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. Jones an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr. John I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. John on his email address on ([email protected]) or you can as well call him on +2349064424125 or add him up on whatsapp on +2349064424125) . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood....

#357266 by AlanJones Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:48 am
Gone at the days of the mere saying, "my future is bright" let your future be in your Hands. join the ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD and become rich beyond measure.
Join the illuminati with cash reward of ($10,000,000) and also to be reorganize in order to fit the class and status you have always desired, you will be entitled to a brand new car, valued at ($7,000,000) A furnished house in any country of your choice, one year golf membership, a VIP treatment at all airports, a total lifestyle change, one month booked appointment with top five world leaders and top five celebrities in the world.
Get registered as a member now. for more information...
Email: [email protected]

#357267 by AlanJones Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:51 am
My name is agent Frank Walter of Illuminati, well call it Freemason just be rest assured that fame,riches and wealth will be give to you as long as you have the heart to be a man only if you be part of us all you ever need will be given to you.Only what you have to do is to contact as so as possible i shall be here for you... +2348126550531. or Email:[email protected].

#357268 by AlanJones Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:53 am
BEWARE MANY OF THESE POST ON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE NOT REAL,I WAS SCAM TWICE TRYING TO JOIN ILLUMINATI. THEY PROMISE ME MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL SCAM I LOST OVER $3500 UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE FROM TEXAS DIRECT ME TO THE REAL AGENT WERE I FINALLY BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER AND $500,000.00 USD WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A NEW MEMBER,PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY POST IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS THEN CONTACT THE REAL AGENT CALL OR WHATSAPP +2349059611566 OR EMAIL [email protected]

#358690 by Bill F Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:17 pm
[email protected]

reply-to: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
to:
date: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 7:05 PM
subject: ILLUMINATI
mailed-by: inacap.cl

DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI ORDER OF RICHES, POWER/FAME NOW AND ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DREAMS? IF YES SEND DOWN YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND COUNTRY E-MAIL: [email protected]

CONFIDENCIALIDAD: La información contenida en este mensaje y/o en los archivos adjuntos es de carácter confidencial o privilegiada y está destinada al uso exclusivo del emisor y/o de la persona o entidad a quien va dirigida. Si usted no es el destinatario, cualquier almacenamiento, divulgación, distribución o copia de esta información está estrictamente prohibida y será sancionado por la ley. Si recibió este mensaje por error, por favor infórmenos inmediatamente respondiendo este mismo mensaje y borre éste y todos los archivos adjuntos. Gracias.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this email, or any attachments to it, may be confidential and/or privileged and are for the intended addressee(s) only. Any unauthorized use, retention, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited and may be sanctioned by law. If you are not the intended recipient and received this message by mistake, please reply to sender and inform us, and then delete this mail and all attachments from your computer. Thank you.
#361062 by Bill F Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:31 am
[email protected]

reply-to: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
to:
date: Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 9:27 PM
subject: MEMBERSHIP
mailed-by: tsjqroo.gob.mx

DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI ORDER OF RICHES, POWER/FAME NOW AND ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DREAMS? IF YES SEND DOWN YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND COUNTRY E-MAIL: [email protected]
#361406 by AlanJones Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:40 pm
Tel. No.: +2348075137530

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!! If you do not want to join the Illuminati do
not read this message. Rules * You must be serious * You must have full
access to the internet. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati
to another man. Kindly contact Mr Books Great online
registrations officer in USA/NIGERIA having interest on How to Join
Illuminati in UK How to Join Illuminati in Kenya How to Join Illuminati in
USA How to Join Illuminati in South Africa How to Join Illuminati in Canada
How to Join Illuminati in Pakistan How to Join Illuminati in Malaysia How
to Join Illuminati in Italy How to Join Illuminati in Nairobi How to Join
Illuminati in Zambia How to Join Illuminati in Nigeria contacts are
available for you to reach your goal, through their email now:
[email protected] and you shall be given an ideal
chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is
completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood
brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate
poverty away from your life now. So contact Mrs Princess Hebrew the online
registrar at:[email protected] or Via mobile
+2348075137530