Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356089 by AlanJones Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:40 am
Hello brothers and sisters are you business man/woman, politician, musician, soccer player or student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish

It's optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world Illuminati, Order Accepted Worldwide or call the agent Calls or whatsApp +2347051398023 Agent James Ihibor] to guide through the whole process and how to join the Family.

To Join the Illuminati family originally called the ILLUMINATE ORDER; explore the ends of riches…..I extend an open invitation to all those who agree with the concept of individual rights to apply and join the Illuminati Order. The more members it has, the greater its influence will be. Join the world of the happiest and most influenced people in the world and be the first to join in your community and spread the word of the famous Rich People Illuminati Order.

Freemason online today, to meet your demand and acquire wealth, power, protection and influence etc. Also get instant sum of 500,000 dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world, and also the side of fame/wealth will be giving to you by the blessing of the orphanage home with the blessing of the illuminati light, Call or whatsApp +2347051398023 to join the Illuminati family. For more equerries contact agent james ihibor the country agent on

NB: This goes to only those who are ready and willing to change their lives. And you Must be 18 and above. Thanks.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#356090 by AlanJones Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:42 am
i want to use this opportunity to thank Mr Steven who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $50,000 dollars on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i have up to $100,000000 USD in my bank account, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr Steven I who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you can call him or whatsapp +2348139568891 or via email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#356091 by AlanJones Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:42 am
GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+2348160802790 OR info. [email protected]
Are you a business man or woman, politician, musician, student and you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 500,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary...If you are interested call or whatsapp the agent now on +2348160802790 or send your e-mail to [email protected] for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

#356092 by AlanJones Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:45 am
My name is Mrs. Faith Johnson I am 45 years old and I based in
Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by
Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after
been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in
pains
and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I
work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa
(headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been
hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as
I was browsing
through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. Patrick an
Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful
in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood,
immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him
and he recommended
me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati
Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me
their place of worship. With the help of Mr. Patrick I was able to
go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete
Illuminati
member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a
call from the company that I have been accepted back again as
the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and
surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the
next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had
been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are
interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood, you can contact him on whatsapp +2348132557027 or email him via
([email protected])

#356093 by AlanJones Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:46 am
I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today... i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail... i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. " if you want to get rich quick and be famous" you need to cross your heart and do what is in your A mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as Join the illuminate call Mr Pascal (+2349030803982) Join the great Illuminati Freemason today, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist. or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of $20,000,000.00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting $70,000,000.00 as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent Mr Pascal ([email protected]) THANKS TO GREAT ILLUMINATI

#356094 by AlanJones Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:48 am
join the illuminate today and become rich and famous in the world, the illuminate brotherhood is a secret cute that can help you get your dreams come

through,if you are really ready to be rich and famous in the world then you can contact us via email [email protected] there is nothing to worry

about at all, no human sacrifice....... JOIN THE ILLUMINATE YOUR DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH

FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A

LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE TODAY JUST EMAIL [email protected]

#356127 by Tim Atem Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:54 am
reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: (940) 618-7693

You are welcome to our ever greatest Illuminati brotherhood of riches, wealth fame, Powers and protection.

If you are interested in joining us, do WhatsApp the master on Mobile: +1 (940) 618-7693

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#356203 by AlanJones Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:00 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348083325148 }OR whatsapp us +15186656650 )Email- [email protected]

#356204 by AlanJones Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:02 am
HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF WRONG POST
CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT IT, I WANT TO LET YOU
KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI
HOOD THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO ONLINE, AFTER
YEARS OF DETERMINATION TO BE A MEMBER. BEING A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI
YOUR WEALTH IS GUARANTEE, YOU WILL BE PROTECTED, FAME, POWER INFLUENCE
E.T.C ALL THESE THEY WILL GIVE YOU. ONE THING I WANT TO CORRECT IS THAT THE
ILLUMINATI DON'T PAY MEMBER ANY SALARY, IF YOU ARE NEWLY INITIATED THEY
WILL GIVE YOU THE SEED OF WEALTH AND BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM, POWER,
INFLUENCE E.T.C YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL.THE SEED OF WEALTH IS THE ONLY
MONEY THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY GIVE TO THEIR MEMBER, WITH THIS YOU CAN START
ANYTHING WITH THE MONEY AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. ANOTHER THING IS THAT
THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPER STARS. BEING AN
ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY DON'T FORCE OR BEG
PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NO BODY FORCE ME AND AM
VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY
LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CONTACT AGENT WILSON SCOTT ON
+2348062888131.OR EMAIL HIM
[email protected] OR YOU CAN ALSO
WHATSAPP HIM HE WAS THE ONE THAT HELP ME. THIS IS THE LITTLE HELP I CAN GIVE YOU..

#356205 by AlanJones Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:05 am
Hello. viewer am here to share my
testimony on how I finally join the
Illuminati hood and became rich , i am marry by name 45 years old from palm coast florida usa, I tried all
my possible best to become a member of
the hood but I was scam several times ,
before I finally come across a testimony on
net so I contacted the agent , I was so
afraid that he will ask me for lot of money
before I can join the hood but to my
greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain
the pot of riches which I did and today, am
so happy to say to the world that am one
of the richest by having the sum of $ 360
millions dollars in my personal account as a
new member in Africa and am also known
all over the world with the business given
to me by the Illuminati and also have
power to do that which I want . .. ... I know
so many people may be on my lane also
looking for help .You
can get in touch with our grand master.
whatsapp him on +2348149200982 or email us on [email protected] remenber only seriouse people should contact us and no goin back 6.6.6

#356206 by AlanJones Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:06 am
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME??
GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE
ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH. ILLUMINATI
BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN.
WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND
MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE
LIFE. JOIN ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE
AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF (ONE
MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW
MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward
of one million dollars 2.A Dream House bought in the
country of your own choice and a car 3.A V.I.P
treatment in all Airports in the World 4.A total
Lifestyle change 5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00
USD into your bank account every month as a
member If you are interested of joining us in the
great brotherhood Illuminati riches satanic hand
symbol contact us on Email; [email protected] Or
What's app +2349077325504 today and change your total lifestyle.

#356207 by AlanJones Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:08 am
TESTIMONY ON HOW I JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD AND BECOME RICHER
I am Mr SCHREIBER JAKOBUS by name, i am a citizen of USA, i have been looking for how to join the great illuminati brotherhood for the past 9 months and all i got was group of scams who made me to trust them and the end of the day, they duped me of $5000 without helping me. all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with illuminati on net again, because i never trusted any illuminati on net since i was scam, so i went to borrow some money from a friend i told her all that happened and she said she can help me, that she knows a member that can help me, that she just join the illuminati, she directed me on how to apply i did as she told me, i applied, though i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise i was initiate as a member of the great illuminati i could not believe, i am happy and rich today and i am thanking Mr Benson for everything. upon there are scams all over the places, a trusted member like this still exist, please i advise everyone out there who want to join the brotherhood to contact Mr Benson on his Email address ([email protected]) or on Facebook at (Joel E Benson) and be free from scams. He will never disappoint you.

#356208 by AlanJones Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:08 am
People make life difficult for their self, we are in the world were every thing is in control, i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life, am rich, famous and powerful, i live a life with out no stress, but all this was a surprise, for any body who want to rich, famous and powerful, then you have the chance to do that, join the Illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 monthly membership blessing contact the following email. [email protected] or WhatsApp (+2349065212418) we don't patronize people to join. we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppression.

#356327 by AlanJones Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:51 am
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
ORGANIZATION

Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

Whatsapp: +1(863)693-9739
Email : [email protected]

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
THANKS//

#356328 by AlanJones Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:51 am
BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or woman,an artist,Politicians,pastor, and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan. or you are from a poor background, and you really want to be famous in life.or do you want to become very rich in life, this is the chance for you to become rich and eradicate poverty from your life, the illuminati want to use this to help the poor and also to make people famous in life, if you are really ready to become a member of the illuminati temple than contact Mr Clifford [email protected] so that we can make your dream come through. i want to promise you that you will not regret this so i want you to join us now and live a very happy life.) or you can as well call him on +2348143257359 or add him up on whatsapp on +2348143257359