Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#345156 by Tim Atem Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:25 am

Thanks for your quick response to my email. I do assure you that you and I stand to gain enormously from this deal if we both receive the cooperation desired for the success of transaction of this nature.go through the Newspaper link below to bring you closer to my reason of contacting you. How things happened in various war zones.I found your email in my desperate search for a reliable person that would help me receive this fund and invest it into agriculture or any profitable investment in any part of the world.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/15/we-wasted- ... ur-dollars

I am a citizen of the United States and i was born in Manhattan in 1975 as an orphan i do not have any relative. As a young Woman i was a curious child. I lived in fantasy world half the time, and the other half i lived in a real fantasy world, the noisy streets of the upper west side Manhattan, NYC. After obtaining my qualification as a nurse i decided to join the army. I am a member of the US ARMY USARPAC Medical Team. I am a qualified nurse by training. I have been in Afghanistan. since the beginning of the war. In the few years i have been here working in the medical team, i have been a witness to a lot of sad, horrific , mean and wicked action perpetuated by terrorist, religious bigots and militants.

i have consider myself out of the army because i did not go with them so am very sure all my entitlement are gone but that is not a problem because i know what i will get at the end of the day will benefit me the more.

This is what happened, After about 2 months in the new house i was allocated i noticed that there was a hidden door in the wardrobe that leads to an underground cellar. What i discovered in the underground cellar was quite revealing. I discovered two containers stashed with United States dollars. Ever since this discovery i have been unable to concentrate as i have been confused on the exact action to take. I have informed no one. I do not intend to inform the authority. I intend to help myself. I have been weighing a lot of options on how best to make these funds my own without the knowledge of the authority that is while i refused to go back to state with them pending on when am able to move this consignment out knowing fully that i have lost my job .

As you must be aware the American troops in Afghanistan have served with distinction. There is strict observance to rules and ordinance. There is also a systematic probing and investigation of all troops to make sure that there are no unlawful activities. We are trained to report any suspicious movement involving anybody that might tarnish the image of America. Because of this singular fact it has been very difficult for me to tell any one nor spend a dollar out of the money. I have tried to carry on as if all is well with me that is while i have to deposited it with an Israeli Private Security company here in Afghanistan..

see my military ID Hunting permit for your trust but please don't discloseit to any body for security reasons. I can send you a photo / picture for the time being. Rest assured you will not regret assisting me at the end of the day.The said fund are in a consignment deposited with a security company in Afghanistan here the security company is not aware of the content of the consignment at the time of depositing it, i do inform them that the consignment contain PHOTOGRAPHIC MATERIALS and ARTIFACTS. So note that these funds are not in my care now.

I have discuss with the company who is already to assist me to make the shipment of the consignment once am ready through a diplomatic means. I have had extensive discussions with the company on helping me transport the consignment abroad. They have agreed in principle to help me. And the company made me to understand that there normally used diplomat because diplomats have immunity. Whatever they carry or transport across countries are covered by diplomatic immunity. It cannot be searched or opened by anybody been it customs, police or secret service. The goods are often covered with diplomatic seal. The goods will get to its destination without problems. Please be informed that the diplomat do not know the real content of the containers. The diplomat will deliver the containers to you.

Using the diplomat make this process completely risk free. The worst scenario is that the diplomat will be sent back with the baggage if there is any suspicion. He cannot be arrested, the goods cannot be impounded. He will merely be returned to the country he is. coming from.

This is where you come in. Your duties or responsibility will be to receive the containers which contains the money from the diplomat. You are to keep it safely until i come to meet with you were we will discuss the terms for sharing and engage in Agricultural Investment partnership in any country of your choice.

I need someone i can trust, someone i can rely on. Someone who will be truthful, frank and honest. Someone who will agree to assist me and be involved throughout the period the process will last. Someone i can count on to act as a genuine and an interested party. I want you to go through this email careful and get back to me.

For utmost confidentiality i will appreciate you send me your full Name , address and telephone number, for effective communication and delivery of the consignmenet toyou safely.

Sgt Adriana .w Simpson Menesses

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#345637 by Tim Atem Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:08 am

How are you? i decided to contact you because as i did not receive any reply from you

I want to re-assure you that there is absolutely no risk involved. The company will employ The service of a diplomat who will take all the risk. At the discovery of the money i was a bit confused on what to do. It took me almost two months to ponder on what to do with the money. I thought of many options until I made up my mind to help myself with the money hence I refused to go back with my team. Please see this as an opportunity. You have to remain positive. To achieve big things in life you have to take a chance. I do assure you that there is nothing to fear. I believe this is my big break and i have to take the opportunity. I want you to join me. Consider me as a blessing and future partner. You are helping me and helping your self. I want to tell you that some other soldiers who made this kind of discovering are happily enjoying their money. If i receive the right cooperation from you we shall surely succeed. If you put your mind to anything you shall surely prosper.

The funds are presently in Israeli private security company here in Afghanistan deposited and declared as PHOTOGRAPHIC MATERIALS and ARTIFACTS, as soon as our plan is mature the company will assign a diplomat that will be coming with the consignment to you.

In my last email I explained details that would be involved in making a success out of this exercise. The reason why i have taken this route is quite obvious. The best way to get this money across to you is by using the diplomat through the private security company. Any other method will bring us into the open. You must prepare to receive the cash in containers that would be delivered by the diplomat. You must also ensure a safe keep of the cash until my arrival to meet with you.

I want an assurance from you that you will help to receive this money. I also want you to assure me that you will be willing to sacrifice your time if required. Also most importantly you will follow instructions until you receive the money.

As i have already informed you it took me time to plan this transaction. If we all do what is expected of us we shall surely succeed. You have to be committed. This is also very important. If for instance the diplomat arrives your country and wants you to meet him anywhere i.e the airport, you should be prepared to travel to meet with him at short notice. This means that you might be required to spend your personal money on transport, accommodation and financial needs. You therefore have to be ready. You must have some funds available for this sort of expense.

When planning a transaction you have to take into cognizance anything that might happen that is unforeseen. I will not like the process held up for any reason. You have to tell me your ability to take charge when it is your turn to do so.

I have avoided discussing the amount involved because i wanted to hear from you and be sure that you are interested. The total amount i have discovered is US$12,757,500. It is in United States dollars. I have not spend a dollar out of it. I do not intend to for reasons earlier explained.The total money is deposited with the Israeli private security company and i declare them as PHOTOGRAPHIC MATERIALS AND ARTIFACTS in a sealed box.

On the sharing of the money. I want to leave this open for discussions between us. What is your suggestions on the sharing of the money. What will you take to be a part of this transaction? We need to agree on this before we can further this process .

Haven gone through my emails what do you think about the entire plans. Do you have any suggestions or additions to make the plans concrete? I am open to any suggestions. We can incorporate any ideals at this stage of the process.

Please get back to me with a delivery address to fill them on the dispatch delivery sheet and have the Boxes deliver to you without any delay or problems if you agree? A quick response will be appreciated to further and have this concluded

Sincerely
Sgt Adriana w.Simpson Menesses

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5