Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#345538 by AlanJones Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:46 am
After too many disappointments with hackers. O my God i still can believe the world still have legit hackers like this out there. i came across Sabina Roman’s post on a blog where she talked about a hacker whom helped her out with a bank hack so I contacted him to see if its truth because of my experience with some hackers that I had to stop looking for a hacker until I saw the post and I decided to try for the last time. its actually impossible to put in words how much of a Genius he is and also can't stop thanking him for helping me through my divorce case because I needed to hack into my husband’s telephone to get some proof before going for the bank hacking .Jonny Belter is a Black-hat hacker and very capable of any type of hack in the hacking world as they call it. He is actually one of the best out there and also very good to understand what so ever you are going through, in my own case the money wasn't the problem and i can gladly say every money spent was so worth it. I made a promise to him that I must tell the world of his good works and if you are interested in any type of hacking jobs you can contact him through his email hackwithjonny-AT-gmail-DOT-com or +17272202668 and please tell him Amanda Josh told you about his good works and I keep saying thank you Jonny belter and God bless you for everything.

[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement