Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#345628 by AlanJones Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:53 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22969270422

My Dear,
This is to inform you that your winning prize of $1.5million USD organized by world health organization (W.H.O) for the less privileged ones and disables, also to help the world in the sustainable 2015 to 2020 poverty alleviation scheme,
https://books.google.it/books?id=JvfZDA ... QQ6AEIJjAA
but we did not heard from you and then I went and deposite your entitlemente with western union, we shall be sending to you via western union money transfer, The total amount mentioned above., is with western union outlet and they will send the money via western union to you. Note they will be sending $5000 every day to you. Therefore i want you to email ( [email protected] ) or call Mr.JOE USMAN. the western union Director BENIN REPUBLIC and ask him to give you the text question and answer,MTCN 056-934-7342; if you need to pick up the first $5000 today.

EMAIL Him Now, Name Mr.JOE USMAN, Telephone number, (+229 69270422) now and ask him to give you text question and answer and every other information you need to pick up your $5000 today. Here is what he may require from you:

Receiver Name:==
Tel:===
Address:==
text Question:==
Answer:==
To Confirmed your Transaction Kindly click on the bellow link, and click "i'm the receiver", then copy the MONEY CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN) and paste it there, you will see the statues of your first payment.

https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/self ... 40AdobeOrg

I shall be waiting for your urgent response.

Yours In Service

Mrs.Elizabeth Pierre

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement