Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#345644 by AlanJones Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:17 am
Reply-to: Mrs Angela Miaga - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999522575

Good Morning to you,

Thank you so much for your massages you send to me this morning okay,i just receive all your information you send to me right now.I assure you that you are going to confirm your Western Union immediately.I promise you that will receive your Western Union as i promise you,I shall try my possible best to make sure I conclude the due legal process and will like you to Take my word because i am strong be hide you and my effort to this does not end until you confirm the availability of your Western Union in your hands. we are to let you know that we have finally concluded with UBA Bank Benin to release your full compensation payment of $10.5Million US Dollars to you through Western Union and you will be receiving the sum of $10.000.00 us dollars daily and payment has been sent to you, try your possible best to send the money the today so that i can go to the UBA BANK to pay the Activation fees charges of your fund by today morning okay,

Based on this instruction from the presidency today, your funds sum of US$10.5M shall be release to you through Western Union to you, You have to choose one option and get back to enable us proceed immediately to go and pay the for Activation fees charges okay, Your Western Union will be release to you .Based on this instruction from the presidency, your Western Union sum of US$10.5M shall be release to you, you have to choose one option and get back to enable us proceed immediately okay.try your best to send the money today for the Activation of your funds so that i can go the UBA BANK to pay for the Activation for you, i promise you that you will received your funds by this time this morning in your country okay, i will go to UBA BANK to change the name to your own name today, You can try your best to send the money today so that i can go to the UBA BANK to pay for the Activation fees charges for you,

And again all your payment slip information will be release to you without any more delay okay,My Dear, Please remember that i help you with sum of $50 Dollars right now.The only money you need to send the is sum of $50 Dollars only okay,

Here is the information

(1.) your Name:
(2.) Country:
(3.)Phone Nb:
(4.)your passport:
(5.)your Occupation:
(6.)Your Age:

Here is the information

1) Sender's Name:-------------- John Chinedu
MTCN : -------------- 266-837 8554 is available to pick up
Text Question:--------------- In God
Answer: --------------- We Trust
Amount: --------------- USD $5000

MTCN No: 702-529-3705
Sender's First Name: Mrs Elizabeth
Sender's Last Name: Marcus
Text question: YES
Text Answer: YES
Amount: $5000.00

I will advise you to stop any contact you are having with any other person or banks or western union to avoid any more confusion, And be in mind that you will send sum of $50 USD for the transfer fee to enable your Western Union will be release to you, you're advised to comply without doubt let this mission work out for your own good. As we have been instructed that Failure to comply according to the instructions for the finally Claiming of the Funds. You have nothing to be worry about? Text me the payment details sms to this Number +229-99522575. once payment is made.i am waiting for you right now to send the payment information to me okay,Please can try your best to send the money today on time here so that i can go to the UBA BANK to pay for the Activation fees charges for you, Now all your payment slip information will be release to you without any more delay okay, Below is the information to send the $50 dollars transfer fees via Money Gram transfer or Western Union money transfer and receive your first payment US$10.000,00 next 2 hours today.

THE ONLY MONEY GRAM Western Union transfer.

Receiver First Name::::::MAX
Receiver last Name: :::::: JOE

City::::::::::::::: Cotonou
Amount $50 Dollars.
Mtcn....
Sender...

This $50 Dollar is only money you will pay to receive your Western Union, You are required to use this below information by sending the fee of $50 dollars needed to update your payment file, before we can take step and make sure that you receive your funds this week without any hitch. you remember to send the money today so that by tomorrow morning i will go to the uba bank to pay the Activation fee Charges for you okay,try your possible best to send the money this morning, You will go to receive your Western Union payment slip information right now okay,

Director Cash Processing Unit
United Bank of Africa. (U.B.A).
Telephone: +229-99522575

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement