Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#347180 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:19 pm
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:28:53 +0000 (UTC)
From: "U.S ACCREDITED ATTORNEY LANGER SYDNEY" <[email protected]>
Reply-To:
"U.S ACCREDITED ATTORNEY LANGER SYDNEY" <[email protected]>
Subject: THE ONLINE BANK WILL BE READY FOR TRANSFER AS SOON AS I HEAR BACK
FROM YOU TODAY

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
COMPLEX SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS
WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN

THE ONLINE BANK WILL BE READY FOR TRANSFER AS SOON AS I HEAR BACK FROM YOU TODAY

As of last two days i tried to send $500 usd to you so you can use part of it and send to the agent so that it will be used to take care of the court approval and i will be hoping that you will pay back after you have received the fund , but unfortunately the money was blocked and i don't really know how they got to know that i wanted to assist you and pay for the fee, just yesterday i contacted a friend in the US to also help me and send at least $200 usd to you through western union so that you can pick it up and send to the agent in africa whom will obtain the court's approval in your regards, do you know that the receiving agent is an attorney standing in for you free of charge, i promise him not to charge any money now until the transaction is received. The federal ministry just got information and issued a warrant for an arrest on him, but i am happy that it was resolved on time and no one was taking to jail .

If the fund was never there will i go through all of this just to assist you for nothing , Don't you sometime think about all this ,does this transaction really matter to you as it is to me ,why is it so difficult to make you understand that there is no way an international swift transfer of such an amount of money can be transferred to a single individuals without obtaining proper transfer permits so that the transfer will not be put on hold , I have absolutely tried all i could to see if there was a way i can send the money to you so you can use it to obtain the permit, but they keep blocking all my efforts and now i have been giving a red warning that if i ever try to assist in paying fees for a beneficiary, i will be arrested and charged to court for treason. I just want you to understand that i tried my best to make sure you receive the package without any issues but my efforts and been trampled on the ground, understand that you are required to take care of the fee yourself so it will be recorded by the court.

The online bank will be ready for a transfer as soon as i hear back from you today with the payment information for the requested fee involved so that we can proceed ahead, You have to agree with your spirit first, i know something inside of you is seriously telling you to trust me and give her a last chance, listen to that voice because its the voice OF THE OUR LORD, JESUS ,I want you to know that i am a very honest woman and intend to keep it this way .But please do not abandon your money because of this little fee imposed on it , this cannot scare you out of your $16 700 000 million usd , just think about this.

I PROMISE YOU THAT AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS LAST FEE INVOLVED TODAY, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ALERT OF $16 700 000 USD WITHIN 5 HOURS TODAY ON YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT .

TRUST ME AND SEND THE FEE, JUST LEAVE THE REST FOR ME AND MY GOD.

RECEIVERS NAME... Pedro Masaquiza
CITY...PORTO NOVO
COUNTRY.. BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT..$65 USD

MTCN/REF NO...
SENDERS NAME
SENDERS, ADDRESS

CALL ME LETS TALK ..+229-63795420

I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GET THIS MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT MY DEAR

MS ROSE JOHNSON
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement