Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#348888 by AlanJones Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:09 am
Reply-to: Blessing Khalil - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968575988

Hello Dear.

How are you, hope you are good. You might think that I have forgotten you. Though, it is indeed, quite some time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of months now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then. I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous contribution to make things work out in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Paraguay with my husband who helped me to achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night and checked inn, in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of $11,500.000.00 Dollars (Eleven MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) only in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were. Please, contact NOW,

I left the draft with the Rev father in the refugee camp his contact information is as follows.

Name Rev Father Charles Douglas.
E-mail: ([email protected])
Telephone number: (+22968575988)

You are to forward to him, the following (1) Full names..............(2) Private phone number...........(3) Current residential address.....(4) Occupation.................... (5) Age and Sex...........

He will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided. please it will be NICE you call him on his above telephone number today and also send mail directly to his email address, do not fail, it is necessary/important. Please accept this with your whole heart as I will communicate with you anytime, now i am very busy trying to invest my money

Sincerely Yours kisses and hugs.

Blessing Khalil.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#352238 by AlanJones Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:20 am
Reply-to: "Mr. António Guterres" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998809541

YOU ARE BLESS

It is my pleasure to inform you that UN Office have agreed to reward you with sum of $7,500,000.00 and the payment has been arranged through MasterCard ATM which is the latest instruction from Mr. António Guterres, UN Secretary General, Therefore contact our Agent Rev Bishop Charles Douglas with E-mail: ([email protected]) and send him your full deliver details:

(1) Your full name.....
(2) Deliver Address:....
(3) Phone Number:...

Note this compensation including a Victims and international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. CONTACT EMAIL: ([email protected])
tel : +229-988 09 541

Regards

Mr.António Guterres
United Nations Secretary General

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#427989 by AlanJones Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:33 pm
From: IMF INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: IMF INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS
Tel. No.: +22999675688

Attention Beneficiary:

I'm, Mr. Adel Allam William, the Senior Supervisor Internet Monetary
Team (IMF). Department of Foreign Fund controller in Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso, I received a report that you have an unclaimed fund of
US$4,700,000.00 (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) placed on ATM MasterCard on your name

I have instructed ECOWAS and the concerned authorities to bring the
ATM MasterCard and documents involve to our office, The said documents
and ATM MasterCard will be here today. Therefore, you are expected to
reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo
ID), Home Address, Nearest Airport and your Direct Cell Phone # so
that arrangement can be made for the delivery of the parcel to your
home address.

For more clarification and understanding contact: Rev Bishop Charles
Douglas: Email: ([email protected])

Yours in service
Mr. Adel Allam William
IMF INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS
Cellphone:+229 99675688