Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349027 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:05 pm
Attn: Beneficiary,
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 15:36:50 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Schweizerische Nationalbank <[email protected]>
Subject: Payment Advice From Schweizerische Nationalbank

Schweizerische Nationalbank
Börsenstrasse 15
CH - 8022 Zurich
Switzerland.

We are in receipt of a payment advice from Central Bank of Switzerland to transfer into your account the sum of US$18Million As a matter of urgency,could you reconfirm the followings to enable us commence on the transfer process.

1] Your full bank details to avoid wrong wire transfer 2] Your contact address 3] Your direct phone and fax lines for easier communication We will credit your account upon the receipt and confirmation of the above requirements and for your best interest we advise you to direct your attention to this bank.

Further more the bank has demanded for Payment Gateway transaction reports (PGTR) as requested demanded by Homeland security, FBI, proving that fund has nothing to do with money laundry, drug, terrorist or other related offenses. On this point I have communicated with the insuring Authorities and they made me to understand that the requested documents will cost you the Sum of $250.00 hence it will pave way for the transmission of your fund to your account.

Base on the urgency we urge you to send the fee as been directed to secure the requested information in your favor. Direct the fees via western union through the under mentioned named person:

Receiver's Name:

Name: Shereal Richardson.
Address: Miami Florida, USA.
Amount: $250.00

Note that this message is urgent and should be treated on dispatch because of the valid date on the transfer instruction.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation to help us serve you better.

Yours sincerely
Manfred Meissmer
Schweizerische Nationalbank
Börsenstrasse 15
CH - 8022 Zurich
Switzerland

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement