Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349095 by AlanJones Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:56 am
Tel. No.: +2349020984146

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS-NIGERIA
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
P.M.B 0829.
TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS.

From the Desk Of:
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor (CBN)
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER : +234 9020984146

Attention: Beneficiary

My name is Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the executive governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), am delighted to inform you that the contract panel, which just concluded it ’s seating in Abuja released your name among contractors/ inheritance and compensation to be paid by our bank, central bank of Nigeria (CBN). this order is from federal ministry of finance Nigeria.

This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract claims, as one of the scammed victims and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deeply into the economy of our dear country Nigeria, however we wish to bring to your notice that your file is still reflecting in our central computer as unpaid contractor, as one of the scammed victims while auditing was going on.

Your file was forwarded to my office by the auditors, in this regards we are going to send your part payment of 10 Million USD, to you via courier service or Swift Transfer as you deem it and you don't have to worry for any thing, as the transaction is 100% risk free.

Therefore, you are advised with utmost urgency you are advice to choose the option which may suit you for the payment and return for immediate proceed, together with your details such as any valid i.d card direct telephone number and home address.

choose the following

1.) CASHIER CHECK
2.),ATM VISA CARD WITH PIN CODE
3.), Bank to Bank wire Transfer p order.

You have to do this as quickly as possible because with this arrangement, every second counts due to the exigency involved and also the transaction is being supervised by the Swiss Government, World Bank Monitoring Group and the Economic & Financial Crime Commission of Nigeria (E.F.C.C).

Once you choose any of the above listed payment option, your release order will be dispatched immediately, you advice to call my office when you receive this massage to confirm that the massage goes to the right person.

i will have to send to you the letter of fund release from the Nigeria ministry of finance and the news paper publication showing your name in my second massage.

Best Regards,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
The Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER : +234 9020984146.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement