Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349154 by vonpaso xlura Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:09 am
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-Original-To: catcher
Delivered-To: catcher.localdomain
Received: from my box (leopard [IPv6:dead:beef::5ac:be0b]) by my box (Postfix) with ESMTP id 854EC116A06536 for <catcher>; Sat, 9 Dec 2017 22:45:55 +0000 (GMT)
Received: by my box (Postfix) id 2936F203CF; Sat, 9 Dec 2017 17:45:52 -0500 (EST)
Delivered-To: me
Received: from my box.my box (my box [IPv6:babe:face::e99:f00d]) by my box (Postfix) with ESMTP id F40F31E2C6 for <me>; Sat, 9 Dec 2017 17:45:51 -0500 (EST)
Received: from sonic301-32.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic301-32.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [66.163.184.201]) by my box.my box (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5C3F35FAAA for <me>; Sat, 9 Dec 2017 17:45:21 -0500 (EST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1512859520; bh=YmfiMTL9Ll/P3cD4RcNfNErMVFYLmLFPYziNvfABfc4=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=aoeu
X-YMail-OSG: f6AF960VM1mGhaPnjdRvWY5r4ExTRFL.eg_5RjpvXT5A20ZdZEIpE17Pi08JOMZ yl38PPAMSqFtKsY1BOAxVzp6ebrU02BuTwA5.cHczaeUKnKTEy1edbB4arKALUbvG_PDqcO_UHbg IE2h__SnvacvHl7623RCZsZXM_.1tAVESWI1C95ZiFVm_N74wRpMHmwq95_TTmPrVGWpFI.gqG2T hy.GEKTrDQOmWqBD_Mv7slFHFkSf0aQsai6SILnAPO9tgWnmnGBNEEpejMncvWowiLg2kLS.yzfN xiz81uUIhNWBqwKZfhcaxCENo2zcPwclsIlPnfvqLLQxZIMfT_NQCxFSGD6EQyxBTdqclavYgJ3B SGVpeu3.lpxnlvcU_G3wVjbSfijVc0773ZMl_tQO5SgZsZb1QUBiPSo5o5RPvNQR4bRrJsJc5Bng 51_x9NP0AcjyyHSsThTskgjzu29JjEdpDiGNCF_yU.XbGR3MBCw2sTpnLyJMiG3UbdmFf3C0CTdZ cY2BmEWvbkZCQYSj9KHv_MO7QIw--
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic301.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP; Sat, 9 Dec 2017 22:45:20 +0000
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 22:45:18 +0000
Reply-To: Mr.James Knight <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Payment Stop Order Notice
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
References: <[email protected]>
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.11051 YahooMailBasic Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.112 Safari/537.36

FROM MR TERRESA WANGER TAX REVENUE
MONITORY COLLECTION? INTERNATIONAL FUNDS
TRANSFER MONITORING DEPARTMENT BENIN REPUBLIC

Payment Stop Order Notice
Attention/Beneficiary

My Name is Mr. James Knight i am the Attorney General Of Benin Republic This is to bring to your awareness about the present position of your total $15.5Million Dollars payment which you have Tried all you can to make the transfer into you Bank Account Or Receive It Through Atm Card Or Check, But we want to let you know that we have been arranged with Hon Mr Evariste Sebastian Bonou. Hon Mr Evariste Sebastian Bonou is a Director allocation department from the United Bank for Africa. which is the only Person whom can be able to contact with Janet L. Yellen The Governor Of Federal Reserve Bank,

So With the help of Mr John Kerry The USA Secretary whom help us to Transfer the tota $4.8 Million Dollars Into State Federal Reserve Bank, But according to Mrs Janet L. Yellen Governor Of Federal Reserve Bank Of America, Confirm to us that the only Fee you have to pay is only $73usd Dollars before the Benin Senate Committee for Foreign Affair's to Endorse / tax clearance of this Transfer Because this Fund is from Benin Africa To USA so before such transfer is been allowed you must remit the payment iof $73usd dollars only which is the only fee you have to commence in this transaction,

Hon Mr Evariste Sebastian Bonou and Mrs Janet L. Yelle Governor Of Federal Reserve Bank is the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim.

Hon Mr Evariste Sebastian Bonou stated that according Mrs Janet L. Yelle Investigation and Confirm that it will take 10 days to credit your total fund into your Local Bank Account Or Issue a Check Or Atm Card To you, And Mr Janet L. Yelle Stated Once Again Stated that the Benin Senate Committee for Foreign Endorsement fee/ tax clearance is the only fee which you have to pay in this Transaction, the $73usd fee can not be any way deduct from your total fund due to your fund arrives our escrow account under comprehensive insurance policy bond and this therefore posed an impediment for any arbitrary deduction. Succinctly put, any fund that is placed under this policy forbids any deduction until it gets to the beneficiary's account, and this as you may be aware is a kind of security measure to protect clients funds.

I am counting on Hon Mr Evariste Sebastian Bonou because he has the solutely this transaction only if we could follow his direction. I also learnt a little discussion with him and i confirmed that the transfer of your fund to you at any where in the world with the next 10 days after you send the $73usd Dollars Fee

So i want you to agree with me and Hon Mr Evariste Sebastian Bonou to make the transfer a sucess.I want you to go right now and send the $73usd to below Information's Via Money gram Or Ria Money Transfer Please we don't accept western union.

Here is the information where you can send the $73usd

Receiver's Name ,,,,,,Chinedu Thomas Nwakor
Country ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Benin Republic
City ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cotonou
Test Question ,,,,Hurry
Answer ,,,,,,,,,Up
Amount: ,,,,,$73

Thank you for your understanding, and you have to hurry up because Hon Mr Evariste Sebastian Bonou the Governor from the United Bank For Africa Republic of Benin is waiting and they proceed immediately they confirmed the fee for the process today immediately you send the $73usd today for urgent proceeding.

INLAND REVENUE DIVISION
Benin Republic Attorney General Mr.James Knight

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
Advertisement