Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349221 by TheScamHater Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:54 pm
I need your urgent assistance, If you do not mind ?
[email protected]
Last edited by TheScamHater on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#349222 by TheScamHater Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:55 pm
I am Mrs,Maria A. Newton. Lived and work here in United Kingdom,London. I want to invest in your country on real estate management and any other profitable business in your country, that was the reason why i contacted you.The property i am buying is strictly for investment purpose E.g Hotels, Construction of building or any other profitable investment in your country. As you will agree with me the primary reason of the property i want to invest in your country is to maximise profit. I decided to send you my investment proposal since you are from another country so that we can do business together and as such creating a good mutual relationship between us.

Please note, my estimated amount for this investment plan is $18,000,000USD, but before i proceed with more information , i would want you to enlighten me more about the present economic status of your country, if it would be favorable for investment or not? because this would enable me plan ahead.

I await your reply.

Regards,
Mrs, Maria A. Newton.
[email protected]

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud