Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349251 by AlanJones Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:31 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Henry Cole" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16786822992

Attn: My Dear
This is to inform you that Your Consignment Package of US$3.5M UNITED STATES DOLLARS is already in USA.we wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying your package fund of US$3.5M UNITED STATES DOLLARS is currently stranded at JOHN F KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NEW YORK CITY USA now.However as a matter of urgency,We required you to reconfirm the following information below so that he can deliver your package to you today without any further delays
FULL NAME:=================
HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS:===============
MOBILE NO.:=============
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:========
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION:==============
COUNTRY===============
PACKAGE NUMBER/ EB7654.14
CODE NUMBER: 0140479

You can forward the above information to the diplomat to enable him complete your fund package delivery today,you can contact him with the below information and forward the your details

DIPLOMATIC: JOHNSON GERALD
TELEPHONE; (678) 682-2992
EMAIL; [email protected]

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information,NOTE: The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of the Package and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignments was registered from here as FILMS PACKAGE,so don't disclose the content of the package to any one until you receive it.KEEP IT CONFIDENTIAL until its delivered to you in your address. HAVE A NICE DAY

Best Regard,
Mr.Henry Cole
Telephone: +22961742888
Director Debt Reconciliation UN Cotonou Benin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#352632 by AlanJones Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:16 am
Reply-to: Diplomat Johnson Gerald - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12675784630

I AM DIPLOMATIC JOHNSON GERALD, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESSFULLY ARRIVAL AT NEW YORK INTERCONTINENTAL AIRPORT NOW WITH YOUR ATM CARD WORTH ($2.5M) MEANWHILE I AM HAVING A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH THE CUSTOM AUTHORITY BECAUSE OF THE INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE DELIVERY PERMIT OF YOUR ATM CARD WHICH ONE OF THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY THAT IT WILL BE OBTAINED FROM NEW YORK CUSTOM AUTHORITY WITH THE SUM OF $199.

YOU ALSO ADVICE TO RECONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS SUCH AS
YOUR HOME ADDRESS
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
AND YOUR NEAREST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

USE THIS BELOW INFORMATION TO SEND THE INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE DELIVERY PERMIT FEE WHICH IS THE SUM OF $199. BY MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION,

RECEIVERS NAME: MARY PRESTON
STATE:. OREGON
CITY:. COQUILLE
AMOUNT: $199
SENDERS:..NAME:....
MTCN:..

YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME WITH THIS TELEPHONE OR SEND ME AN SMS OKAY I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS ASAP.

THANKS
DIPLOMATIC,JOHNSON GERALD
PH NO, +1 267 578-4630 CALL OR SMS ME NOW.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#353398 by AlanJones Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:02 am
From: Diplomatic Agent.Johnson Gerald - [email protected]
Reply-to: "Diplomatic Agent.Johnson Gerald" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17064318958

ATTENTION.

Am Diplomatic Agent Mr.Johnson Gerald the FedEx Courier Company diplomatic agent I successfully arrive this morning at Jacksonville International Airport Florida with your package which worth the sum $3.5Million Dollars, However, am waiting for you to get back to me with your delivery Address because once I finish up with some delivery I have here in Florida I will immediately process to your address and delivery your package to you before I go back to my country,

Here is the information you need to send:

Your Fully Name............
Your Country.........
Your State..........
Your City..............
Your Current Home Address....
You Direct phone Number.............
Your age and occupation.......
Any Copy of Your ID card......

Try and get back to me today or call me with this number (706) 431-8958 because if I did not hear from you once I finish up with delivery I have here in Florida then I will immediately go back because I don’t have any time to waste here in American,

Thanks and God Bless You.

Best Regard,
Diplomat Johnson Gerald.
+1 706 431-8958
The FedEx Courier Company Diplomatic Agent

#354192 by AlanJones Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:50 am
Reply-to: "MR.JOHNSON GERALD" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962680779

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

WE HAVE TRIED OUR BEST FOR YOU BUT IT'S QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU ARE NOT HELPING MATTERS. LISTEN, WE DON'T HAVE ALL THE TIME TO WAIT FOR YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE A TIME FRAME TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU. SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT IF YOU DID NOT HAVE THE FULL AMOUNT TO COMPLETE THE DELIVERY WITH THE COURIER COMPANY TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVES YOUR ATM VISA CARD WORTH THE SUM OF $2,500.000.00 USD, THE LET US KNOW.

BECAUSE I WONDER WHY YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO COMPLY WITH THE FEE FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD?, ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE THE REAL BENEFICIARY OF THIS ATM VISA CARD AWAIT? I DOUBT, BECAUSE IF YOU ARE TRULY THE BENEFICIARY, YOU WILL MAKE HASTE AND DO ALL IT TAKES TO RECEIVE IT THAN BACK SLIDING.

NOTE: WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO WASTE OUR TIME OVER THIS PAYMENT OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD BECAUSE YOU SHOW NO INTEREST TO RECEIVE IT. SO IF YOUR ATM VISA CARD IS CANCEL, THAT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF SERIOUSNESS AND YOU SHOULD BLAME YOURSELF FOR THAT NOT ME OR ANY ONE.

OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT HAPPY WITH YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH GRACE. THEREFORE, WE CANNOT ONTINUE TO WASTE OUR TIME, SO IF YOU DID NOT COMPLY WITHIN 48HRS, WE SHALL CANCEL YOUR ATM VISA CARD AND USE YOUR APPROVED ATM VISA CARD TO PAY ANOTHER SERIOUS BENEFICIARY.

GO AHEAD AND SEND THE $185 TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR TOTAL PAYMENT AND THEN I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO COMPLETE THE REST MONEY ON YOUR BEHALF.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION WHEE TO SEND THE MONEY AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER AND SENDERS NAME AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY GET YOUR FUND.

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM;

RECEIVER’S NAME:..EGO EMMY
ADDRESS:..........COTONOU-BENIN
CITY:.............COTONOU
QUESTION:.........COLOR?
ANSWER:............BLUE

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS.

YOURS SINCERELY

MR.JOHNSON GERALD
CALL NOW.+22962680779

#355717 by AlanJones Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:19 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Johnson Gerald" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967617475

Attention for your funds $3.5million???,

claim your abandoned inheritance Fund value of $3.5million united state dollars,

We have finalize all the necessary arrangement to release your fund valued $3.5million is ready to be delivery or are you no longer interesting to receive your fund don’t lose this chance because, this is the last chance you have to receive your fund and For your information, this delivery will be completed to your home through a diplomatic. Be rest assured that you will receive your fund as the safety is guaranteed. I also want you to know that the delivery of your Package. you are advice to send $385 only, for the processing the release of your fund and it is the only fee needed to enable us finalized process and send you, your fund and I assure you of success as soon as you send the needed fee. I think this should be the last time i will email you over this fund again because,i have discovered that you are not interesting to receive it. Now, this is the only opportunity that you have to claim your fund, and it is the last chance.Therefore, without adhering to these instructions, your fund should be cancel and revert back to our Federal government account, and you can never receive penny again. so, i will advise you to read the below message and act accordingly. Am here to remind you that we have given you enough chance to claim your fund,

I am directed to inform you that we need you to reconfirm your home mailing address below information for immediate delivery of your Package.

1, Your full name: ....................
2, Home address: ......................
3, Phone Number: .....................
4, Nearest Airport: .................

Please, do everything possible to send this fee before the end of today. Listen, as soon as you send it, I am given you every promise that your fund should be sent to you under 48hours.Please don’t bother to contact back when you know that you can not afford to send this $385. Just forget about the fund because,it should be directed to our government account immediately, take note of this.The ball is in your court now.A word is enough for a wise.

Below is the payment information, please look it carefully before you send via western union or Money Gram to avoid mistake ok.

Here is the payment information;

Receivers name: Ego Emmy
Address: Cotonou Benin Republic
Amount: $385
Mtcn: ??

I am waiting to receive the payment confirmation as soon as possible.

Thanks

Mr.Johnson Gerald
Director, Debt Management Office
Phone Number: +22967617475
E-mail: [email protected]