Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349261 by AlanJones Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:47 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967357662

Hello My Dear, I have contacted you because I have sent you the first payment of $5,000.00 from western union office, the total amount of your funds is $2.5, 000.00 which I have compensate you (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar) Therefore you need to contact Western Union Director Dr.PAIUS SAM in western union in charge of your transfer payment slip, to give you the transfer payment information and MTCN to enable you pick up the first transfer of $5,000. 00 Western Union Director: DR.PAIUS SAM Contact this Email: ([email protected]) to get him immediately. Office#: +229 67357662 Please try to contact him immediately today for him to forward the MTCN information to you, indicate the registration code of WU-PJP-489 to him, when contacting or calling him +229 67357662, He will be sending you $5,000.00 daily as per our bank discussion with him and your Acc/Code is, Do get in touch with me once you have received your money complete and try to send him all your information such as. Your full name:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: your phone number:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: your address:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: your country: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Sincerely, Arinze Ogugua

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement