Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349382 by Troy Platt Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:53 am
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:31:47 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr.Godwin Emefiele" <[email protected]>
Subject: Good day dear friend

Good day dear friend.

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the governor of Central Bank of Nigeria. It has come to the CBN knowledge that you are among the 198 scam victims in the year 2017. Please note that (CBN) stand for Central Bank of Nigeria.

My good friend, I have a very good news for you today. The Central Bank of Nigeria have decided to compensation the 198 scam victims with $950,000.00 USD each. It must interest you to know that 47 people scam victims on CBN list have already received their compensation funds and you are the number 48 on our list.You are the next person to receive yours.

Note, this compensation started on the 1st of December 2017 and like I said, 47 scam victims on our list have already received their compensation funds, you are the number 48 on CBN list. The reason why I am contacting you today is because the 47 on our list person received her compensation funds this morning. It was transferred to her bank account 2 days ago, she confirmed to us this morning that the funds are already in her Bank account.

I want you to comply with us so you can receive yours without any delay at all before we contact the next person on our list.

Warm Regards
Mr.Godwin Emefiele.
Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement