Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349383 by Troy Platt Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:57 am
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 07:50:13 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "DR.BEN MARK" <[email protected]>
Subject: Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N):# 418-892-1990

Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N):# 418-892-1990 .

Attention ,

Be informed that the sum of Five thousand dollars ($5000.00USD) has already been sent to you via our Western Union Money Transfer office as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full overdue payment, a total sum of $4.8 MillionUSD, via the western union by the Ministry of Finance.

I tried contacting you to give you the necessary information to enable you pick up your funds but I couldn't get through yesterday, so I decided to email you the MTCN and sender's name so that you can pick up the $5000.00 to enable us send another $5000.00 by tomorrow.

As you know already that we will be sending you $5000.00 only per day. And it was agreed that you are to pay the transfer clearance certificate charges a total sum of $95.00 before you are enabled to pick up your first payment at any agent location, do take note of this, that you are to pay the $95.00 before picking up your first payment.

Go to any western union office in your location to pick up the $5000.00 which is currently active and do try to call me with this number (+229-99608854) as soon as you get this mail as the only Operation Manager in charge of your payment, and I will send you another payment tomorrow once you pick up the first one,

Email:( [email protected]) or ( [email protected] )
Phone number +229 99608854
Contact me once you track the $5000.00USD today.

Below is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00USD; which you will be receiving daily after you send the transfer clearance certificate payment of $95 in this office.

NOTE:That you cannot pick up these funds if the transfer clearance certificate charges is not paid.

Your first payment of $5000 information to be pick up is below

Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N):# 418-892-1990.
SENDER NAME===== JEN
SENDER LAST NAME____ BANI
SENDER COUNTY=====BENIN REPUBLIC
TEST QUESTION====WHEN
ANSWER======TODAY
AMOUNT====== $5000

Your payment is ready to pick up at any agent location but you can't do that without the transfer clearance fee of $95 only.

https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/self ... cktransfer
Track it and be sure OK. I will be waiting to hear from you with the transfer clearance certificate payment of $95.00 today, and you are to make use of the information below to make the payment today.

RECEIVER: JEN BANI
CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: TODAY?
ANSWER: YES
AMOUNT; $95

Be advised that the $95USD transfer clearance certificate is compulsory as I was told, that is the only fee to be paid before you can receive your payment completely. Try to E-mail your Details as listed below

1) Full name: ______________
2) Address: _______________
3) Country: _______________
4) City: ________________
5) Telephone:______________
6) Age:_______________
7) Occupation: ______________
8) Sex: _______________

Regard
DR.BEN MARK.
Email; ( [email protected]) or ( [email protected] )
Phone number: (+229-99608854)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement