Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349388 by Troy Platt Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:27 am
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 08:42:34 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Harry Edward <[email protected]>
Subject:

Good Day,

My name is Mrs.Elizabeth Morgana , i am a Canadian citizen 52 years Old, i am one among the nominees for Compensation in Nigeria some years back and they refused to pay me, I sent over $23000 USD to various individuals who claimed they were helping me with the expectation to get my Compensation while i was in my Country Canada but every thing turned out to be scam .

I decided to travel down to Lagos, Nigeria with all my compensation documents and i was directed to meet an attorney who is the member of COMPENSATIONS AWARD COMMITTEE, I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said who ever is contacting us through emails are fake because the Inheritance/Compensation Law clearly states that the beneficiary/recipient is exempt from paying any out of pocket fees or charges to receive said funds.

The attorney took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now i have received my compensation funds of $14,000000.00 (FOURTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS). Moreover, The Attorney showed me the information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister (Nwachukwu Collins) was just $370 USD for the clearance charges, take note of that.

I will advise you to contact My attorney now with his information below:

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Name: Barrister Nwachukwu Collins
Mobile number +234-908-682-0712
Email: [email protected]

NOTE: THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AND WHICH I ALSO PAID IS $370 USD FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE ENDORSEMENT CHARGES IMPOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

Once again stop contacting those people and be in contact with Barrister Bobby so that he can help you in the Delivery process of your funds instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Remain Blessed.

Mrs.Elizabeth Morgana

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement