Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349939 by AlanJones Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:05 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +23480890170146

Dear Friend,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of Mr. Jos Piendra Pineda from Mexico, Presently I am in Mexico with my family for investment projects with my partner Mr. Jos Piendra Pineda, meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
As it standing now, all you need to do is to contact ( Dr Isa E.Walter manager ATM Regiona Office ) here in Nigeria and ask him to send you the ATM debit card worth the total sum of $950,000.00 USD ( NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) which I left on your behalf as your Compensation before traveling to Mexico with my family .Kindly Contact him through his email address or telephone number as stated below.
Contact Person:: Dr Isa E.Walter
Telephone : +234- 808-901- 701-46
E-mail: ( [email protected] )
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU FORWARD YOUR BELOW REQUIRED INFORMATION TO HIM
(1) Your full name........
(2) Your Postal address....
(3) Your Telephone number.....
However, I appreciated your efforts at that time.therefore,feel free to get in touched with him Dr Isa E.Walter and instruct him where to send you the ATM debit card so that you can start making withdrawals at any ATM machine around the world.Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM card worth the sum of $950,000.00 USD which I kept for your compensation so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time.
Note: that at this moment, I am very busy here in Mexico because of the investment projects which me and my partner are having at hands, therefore, I will not be accessing my email every day, I had forwarded an instruction to Dr Isa E.Walter on your behalf to release the ATM debit card worth the sum of $950,000.00 USD with its PIN code to you as soon as you get in touch with him.
Have a nice day and God bless you.
Yours Sincerely
Dr Johnson Ezeani.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement