Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352139 by Tim Atem Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:44 am
reply-to: Stephenie Mashal - [email protected]

Cel mai drag,

Va mul?umesc pentru aten?ia acordata ?i ma rog ca decizia mea de a va contacta sa va fie aprobata. Numele meu este stephenie mashal Am 23 de ani ?i singurul copil ?i fiica a parin?ilor mei. Tatal meu târziu a fost inspectorul pentru controlul calita?ii de la Tullow Oil din Abidjan, capitala economica a Cotei de Filde?. el a fost otravit de moarte de catre asocia?ii sai de afaceri la ie?irea lor în timpul calatoriei de afaceri. Mama mea a murit când eram copil. va rog sa va ajute sa transfera?i suma de 6,500,000.00 dolari SUA (?ase milioane de dolari de o mie de dolari americani) pe care tatal meu întârziere la depus într-una din banca prima aici, în Cote d'Ivoire, pentru o investi?ie în ?ara dumneavoastra. Va voi oferi 30% din bani ca despagubire pentru asisten?a dvs. pentru a transfera banii în contul dvs. bancar.

A?tept sa primesc raspunsul dvs. pentru mai multe detalii.
Mul?umiri
Salutari,
Stephenie Mashal

Google Translate:
Dearest,

Thank you for your attention and I pray that my decision to contact you to be approved. My name is Stephanie Mashal I'm 23 and the only child of my parents and daughter. My father later was inspector for quality control of Tullow Oil in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Quota. He was poisoned to death by his business associates out during their business trip. My mother died when I was a kid. please help transfer the sum of US $ 6,500,000.00 (six million dollars to a thousand dollars) which my late father deposited in one of the first bank here in Cote d'Ivoire, for an investment in the country your. I'll give you 30% of the money as compensation for your assistance to transfer the money to your bank account.

Forward to hearing from you for more details.
Thanks
Greetings,
Stephanie Mashal

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#356488 by Tim Atem Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:28 am
reply-to: stephenie mashal - [email protected]

Dearest One,

Thanks for your attention and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval. My name is stephenie mashal I'm 23 years old and the only child and daughter of my parents. My late father was the quality control Supervisor at Tullow Oil in Abidjan, the economic capital of cote d'Ivoire. he was poisoned to death by his business associates on their outing during business trip. My mother died when i was still a baby. please i want you to assist me transfer US$6,500,000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) my late father deposited in one of the prime bank here in Cote d'Ivoire for an investments in your country. I will offer you 30% of the money as compensation for your assistance to transfer the money to your bank account.

I am waiting to get your response for more details.
Thanks
Regards,
Stephenie Mashal

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5