Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#5367 by Obi-Wan Knievel Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:36 am
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:47:21 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Your Urgent Attention Is Needed.

You can now email me at: [email protected]

- From Mr.Martin Edward.The Manager Foreign Operation Department of Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) Ltd.Dear Friend,Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise as we don’t know ourselves before, and may offend your personality for contacting youwithout your prior consent and writing through this channel.I am Mr.Martin Edward, The Manager Foreign Operation Department Of GhanaCommercial Bank (GCB) Ltd In Republic Of Ghana.In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of (USD 10M) ten million UnitedStates Dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer(Mr.Ahmed Hashem ) who died along with his entire family in a plane crash inRepublic of Benin on Dec. 26, 2003 without any reference to the trace of the relatives or next of kin. In accordance with the West African Trust and Federal Laws, if such moneyremained unclaimed after 6 (six) years without nobody applies as the relatives or next o kin, the money will be transfered into the Bank treasury account asunclaimed fund.I now decito contact you and present you to stand and proved a foreign bank account for release and transfer of the money into your bank account as the next of kin or relation to the deceased since nobody is coming for the claim.I agree that 35 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 5 % will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and 60 % would be for me. I assure you that this business is 100% risk free to both of Us from any breach of the law. If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly indicate your full Interest by send to me as below:Your Full Name:.................Your Contact Home Address:......... Your Country:..........Your Occupation:.......... Your Contact Phone Number:........Gender:..................Your Age:....... ...Your Nationality:......Be remitted. I will instruct you on the next step to take.Best respect,Mr.Martin Edward.

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement