Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352734 by AlanJones Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:16 am
Reply-to: Director Jack Freeman - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22965330183 & +18603620434

ATTENTION ;

ADDRESS: Ample Storage 79 16432 Jefferson Davis Highway be Colonial
Heights , Virginia 23834 U.S.A
PHONE: 1-(860) 362-0434
Nearest Airport: Richmond RIC Airport in Richmond , Va.

I am diplomatic agent Mr. Peter Andrew responsible for the delivery of your parcel. I received your mail while I have been in this airport for couple of days. It’s mandatory that the delivery of your package will take place today because it has given me a lot of stress while I was told that it will take me only 2days.The way the JFK HOME LAND PORT SECURITIES inspects consignment shipped out of French Country is not well pleased. I am having a little problem here with JFK HOMELAND SECURITY, intercepting the consignment with regards to the OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE which is delaying my coming to the above address you supplied to make the delivery to you. They persisted I must obtain the Ownership Certificate before I will be allow to connect my flight to Your Virginia.

I presented the Clearance certificate, Yellow Tag and my American Gate Passing certificate but they refused. I asked the man in charge Mr Anderson Dave the reason of all this delay because the entire necessary documents is complete and this package has been on transits from PARIS FRANCE and the authority over there did not demand for such certificate and he did not detailed the reasonable answer of the stopped, but keep on telling me that it's illegal to enter the country with the UN open Package without the OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE otherwise they will inspect the consignment since is sending from individual to individual. I don't have any means to contact you when I arrived this airport and my only means to communicate with you orally, is phone and email so please here is my direct line 1-(860) 362-0434 to text me massage anytime.

At the moment I have negotiated with the Customs Authority to allow me in with the consignment but they refused. They now directed me to contact the origin of the consignment to get the clearance and I have also contacted ,THE BENIN REPUBLIC EMBASSY and through the help of a customs officer Mr. Robert Daniels, they said that it will cost sum of $95 and you must understand that time do not wait for anybody and I’m still trying to meet up with the FLIGHT SCHEDULE today.

Kindly send $95 To BENIN REPUBLIC Immediately through MONEY GRAM with the name below so that they can obtain the required Certificate to enable me board my flight to come over to your based, send the fee to our office in Benin Republic with the information’s below: SEND WITH THE NAME OF COMPANY'S CASHIER:

Receiver's Name...EKENE SAN
Country..Benin Republic
City..Cotonou
Question..color
Answer..yellow
Amount..$95

Send the MTCN AND Sender's name via email below,You can get in touch with director on Dr.Jack Freeman on (+229 65330183) to enable them pick it up and obtain the paper and get it fax to me on this fax number,1-(860) 362-0434. I will be forwarding this email to the company now. To avoid any delay, once you get the money send.kindly email me for me to be updated Please don't delay because I don't have enough time to be delay Send across the $95 To our office in Benin as soon as possible to enable him arrange the OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE of the consignment as to assure you that the delivery is complete ASAP.

Director Jack Freeman email ( [email protected] )
Regards to you
delivery agent
Peter Andrew.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement