Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352769 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 14:18:21 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: mrsritaoffice ffice <[email protected]>
Subject: CONTACT ATTORNEY GENERAL TO HAVE YOUR FUND IMMEDAITELY

ATTN:

I am Barrister to the Federal High Court Benin Republic, I am writing this email today to inform you officially that your fund file have been approved today by the Presidency Office and we signed your information from Federal Ministry of Finance to release your fund through my Office Supreme Court of Benin Republic to enable you get your fund since you could not be able to get your fund through other offices due to management and I am hereby to inform you that I am the Attorney which applied to release your fund sum of $6.500,000 USD by my self to be able to get all the official documents needs from your fund payment.

Note, I want to let you know that I have your information here in my office and I want you to reconfirm your full information immediately to confirm that your the right beneficiary of this approval fund to enable us process your fund by issue you complete documents which will back you at any branch of law or to avoid any problem in your fund

We have contact Ambassador of your country and signed your fund documents in the office of duly certified lawyer and your fund will be release to you once you contact us and you will not face any disappointment in this issue but you will get your fund peacefully. Contact Barrister immediately with below info

Contact Person in charge. Barrister Collins Erika (SAN),
Contact Email Address ([email protected])

Your fund sum of ($6.500, 000 USD) was deposited on 11th September, 2012 by the international monetary fund (IMF) and I want you to reconfirm your information below and get back to issue you official documents which will be the evidence that you will get your fund without any delay and once you contact us with below information you will be able to get your fund immediately

You're name...............................
Country......................................
Office Phone no....................
Home phone no…................
Address/city........................
Age/sex.............................
Occupation......................

Finally, you will choose where your fund will be release to you through options below

(1) ATM CARD DELIVER.
(2) BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.

Federal ministry of finance hereby gives this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/22 in your favor for your contract entitlement/award winning payment. Transaction ID: #8345014

Federal ministry of finance deposited your fund on 11\9\2012 and I have vital information about an unclaimed fund under my custody. Get back to me with your complete data if interested, as I shall provide to you all necessary claim documents of your fund which we process to you and release your payment.

Respectfully,
Dr. Edward Watt
(FEDERAL MINISTER OF FINANCE)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement