Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352772 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:31 am
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:21:50 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU

I Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope This mail meets you in a perfect condition.I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other.But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the money out of the country to someone else who was ready and capable for the charity work.
Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev Pastor whom I call my menton and also my Godly Father to me when i was in Abidjan cote d' ivoire, his detail is
Pastor Martin Decency
Amazing Grace Church of Christ (AGCC)
06 BP 1038 Lome 06 Abidjan Ivory Coast
e-mail [email protected]
phone no. +225 40 22 11 88
i told him to send you an ATM Card worth of ($25.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Pastor and direct him where to send you the ATM Card as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am here in INDIA taking my proper medication . Finally,remember that I had forwarded instructions to Rev Pastor Martin Decency on your behalf to receive that cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the ATM Card to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now,please don't forget to contact me when you are through with him
Yours sincerely, cordelia Edens

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement