Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352777 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:39 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 06:38:19 -0800
Subject: My Request/Proposal For mutual investment

Hse. No.421/4
Royal Castle Rd,ZIM.

Dear Sir,

Good day, Ms.

My name is Mrs Osynachi Chinedu, I am a widow from Southern Africa descent.Having gone through your profile, I decided to contact you through this mail. Please permit me to express myself to you and do not treat this mail as a spam, junk mail or unsolicited mail please.I wish to contact you using this medium for your co-operation to secure an opportunity to invest and to go into potential and solid joint endeavor /venture partnership with you. I have a substantial / huge capital I honorably intend to invest with you into a very lucrative business venture based on your advice and directive.

Please do reply my mail with summary of any profitable venture and viable project / investment plan the moment you receive this mail so that we can discuss and deliberate further and embark on it since I can provide huge amount to accomplish the investment in good faith.

God bless you as I will be looking forward to hear from you urgently.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs Osynachi and family.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement