Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352830 by TheScamHater Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:05 am
Beyond the Border

Beyond the Border articulates a shared approach to security in which the United States and Canada work together to address threats within, at, and away from our borders, while expediting lawful trade and travel.

I would like to bring your attention and inform you that we seized a diplomatic trunk box of funds on your Name and address which was to deliver to you by a Diplomatic agent whom we arrested and repatriated as A result of the United States Security measure to avert and combat any form of Terrorism and money laundry through the illegal sales of Arms Locally & internationally, hard drugs such as cocaine etc. the details on the air freight log includes your name, email address and some official documents listed as contents of the trunk box.

During an investigation, we found out that the consignment contained money in 100 notes of the United States Dollars as we can see through the camera and cash scan machine which upon further investigation revealed that the funds were your inheritance, compensation or next of kin payment from Africa. We have done our due diligence and have confirmed that you are the Legitimate Beneficiary to the funds and not a threat to the National Security.

Consequently, your trunk box of money is still under lock and key and it will be delivered to you at your address without any further delay after all protocol observed. during interrogations on why the funds were not transferred to your bank account, the diplomat revealed that some people wanted to divert this inheritance of payment so they decided to act fast by moving the funds through the diplomatic system.

Therefore! we appreciate your efforts for the reconfirming the needed details to ascertains that you were the really beneficiary to the concerned funds and hereby advised to stop contacting another person or persons because your trunk box of payment is now in our custody here in the United States and will be delivered to you at your address ASAP at your own expense!

However, before the trunk box delivery can take place to your address, you will no longer require to obtain or pay for our US-Homeland Security, s Non inspection Clearance Certificate (NICC) tag since our camera and cash scan machine has X-ray / inspected the contents of the trunk box therefore what we need from you in order to proceed with the shipment of your box to you at your doorstep is to verify your information and a delivery fee of $450 only which we can use to convey the trunk box to your address over there VIZ:-

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Home or office address where you would like the trunk box to be delivered to you as quickly as possible.
(3) Your Personal photograph, ID Card or Driver license.

This is to avoid wrongful delivery of the valued trunk box to another person or wrong. this trunk box was abandoned because the contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as an African (Clothes), Family Valuables, Films & Photographic Materials to avoid interrogation so comply to enable me speed up to your destination. We are expecting your compliance and response inline with your above mentioned information to proceed accordingly at no extra charge or cost. I will direct you on how you can send the $450 delivery fee across to us here in the United States and my ID will be attached to you for your records. you should keep all the information regarding your funds on clearance most confidential, as we will not be liable for external interference caused by disclosure of your funds security information.

This shipment was supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed shipment due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes, so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details through my official DHS / US Homeland Security email account, because our office email accounts are monitored but it will feel safer if you can send the details to my private email account for a quick review, processing and response As soon as I confirm that you are the intended recipient of the trunk box in question, I assure you that I can get everything concluded within 24 hours upon your compliance and proceed with the delivery to your address as scheduled. the reason I took it upon myself to personally contact and notify you of the situation on your abandoned consignment is because I don't want the trunk box returned to the United States Treasury Department despite being abandoned by the diplomat.

See below your diplomatic trunk box shipment details before interception:

Trunk box registration code No: XGT442.
Shipment Code No: AWB 33XZS.
Security Code No: ECSS/2009DHX/567.
Transaction code No: 229/CSTC/101/33028.
Certificate of Deposit No:
ECSS/BUN/xxiv/-0118/4343/957.
Airway Bill receipt No: (4343) CODE:CAF/XX/2016.

The fee required is what I will use to convey the trunk box of Funds to you at your doorstep over there so stop delaying your Funds delivery as indecision and delays are the parents of failure therefore you have to avoid them now If we delay a decision, the opportunity is gone forever sometimes our doubts keep us from making a choice that involves change. Thus an opportunity may be missed as delay is the enemy of progress. I am looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.....Thank you!

Reply to my private e-mail address: [email protected]

Confidentiality: information acquired during our work for you will not be disclosed unless where properly authorized by you or where we have a legal duty to do so. We will also never use your information in a way that might unfairly advantage either party, not will we give your data to any third party for financial gain or not. we value the trust and partnership that we have with out you and look forward to a very satisfying and productive working relationship. we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Donald S. Smith (AC)
Office of The Field Operations.
US-Homeland Security & Border Protection Dept.
[email protected]

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement