Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352973 by AlanJones Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:22 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447466133806

Dear Friend

Good day to you!
My Name is Mr. Momtaz Ghanem, I was instructed by my mother Mrs Aline Matta Ghanem, to write this private letter to you regarding the investment plans we have which she want to execute in your country through your assistance. Please your honest, transparency and trustworthiness in this project will be vastly appreciated.

Note: My father was an Ex Oil Minister in Libya, Late Shukri Mohammed Ghanem, he died many years ago, but due to some circumstances surrounding us in the past, we decided to hold on for the investment waiting for a good time, which is now. My mother is presently in Benin Republic preparing for this investment, while I am in United Kingdom for the same purpose.

Lastly, we would like to urge you to demonstrate your interest to represent us and be our beneficiary investor and help us to achieve this project in your country. Let us know your wish so that we can discuss further about the project and tell you how you will receive funds for the project Etc. We are interested to invest in Real Estate management you shall advice.

We also have Gold Bar for sale and we can ship them to your possession to help us sell them and invest the cash.

We expect to hear from you to know the next step to take.

Contact me via WhatsApp No: +44-7466133806

Best regards
Mr. Momtaz Ghanem.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement