Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#353087 by AlanJones Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:45 am
Reply-to: "Mr.David Campbell" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14702319454

Dear Sir,

A power of attorney to claim your funds approved by the United Nations through the Federal Finance Committee on Debts and Reconciliation was forwarded to our Barclays bank head office this morning by Mr Jack Petersen who claimed to be your representative,and stated that you are dead, and he brought an account to replace your information in other to claim the said fund which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED.

Find below the account he have submitted for claims:

Bank Name: US BANK
Branch Address: 1099 Lincoln Avenue, San Jose,
CA.95125,U.S.A.
SWIFT Code: USBKU5441NT
Routing Number: 121100782
Account Name: Michae Moore
Account Number: 153497286531

The power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of throat cancer.You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth of the above information,

If you are still alive, you are to contact us immediately since we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

You are to respond swiftly for clarifications on this matter immediately.

Be advised that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held liable for any wrong payment.

Here is my phone number to speak with me or Text me: (470) 231-9454

And Please make sure you contact me with this email id; [email protected]

Regards,

Yours Sincerely

Mr.David Campbell
Head, Corporate Banking & Public Sector
Assistant General Manager
For: Management.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#353997 by AlanJones Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:25 am

Dear Sir,

A power of attorney to claim your funds approved by the United Nations through the Federal Finance Committee on Debts and Reconciliation was forwarded to our Barclays bank head office this morning by Mr Jack Petersen who claimed to be your representative,and stated that you are dead, and he brought an account to replace your information in other to claim the said fund which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED.

CA.95125,U.S.A.

The power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of throat cancer.You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth of the above information,

If you are still alive, you are to contact us immediately since we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

Be advised that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held liable for any wrong payment.

Regards,

Yours Sincerely

Mr.David Campbell

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#364973 by AlanJones Thu May 17, 2018 11:35 pm

Dear Sir,

CA.95125,U.S.A.

Regards,

Yours Sincerely

Mr.David Campbell