Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#353118 by buried under 419s Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:10 am
Content-Description:Mail message body Content-Transfer-Encoding:8bit Content-Type:text/plain; charset="utf-8" Date:Sat, 20 Jan 2018 07:45:48 +0000 From:"ATTORNEY LESLIE DAVIDS" <[email protected]> Message-ID:<[email protected]> Mime-Version:1.0 Received:from [213.152.160.158] (unknown [213.152.160.158]) by railway.mogilev.by (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id AD8E81162DBB for <>; Sat, 20 Jan 2018 10:45:48 +0300 (+03) Received-Spf:softfail (mail57c28.carrierzone.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 93.125.113.23 as permitted sender) receiver=mail57c28.carrierzone.com; client-ip=93.125.113.23; helo=railway.mogilev.by; envelope-from=advocatelesliedavidssolic ... otmail.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10; Reply-To:[email protected] Return-Path:<[email protected]> Subject:*****SPAM***** SUCCESSOR Thread:<[email protected]> To: X-Cha:v=2.2 cv=P6RKvmIu c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=e7qKPWWpASMZ7OmVH94A:9 p=D5LhnHsTwQDdpK-j:21 p=VNFtyLDZZy4igaIr:21 a=CdkNPwZh+iryHM0Q0G6jFg==:117 a=CdkNPwZh+iryHM0Q0G6jFg==:17 a=IkcTkHD0fZMA:10 a=x7bEGLp0ZPQA:10 a=fYj_M9ObDMMA:10 a=RgaUWeydRksA:10 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 X-Csc:100 X-Ctch-Refid:str=0001.0A010202.5A62F409.001F,ss=4,re=0.000,recu=0.000,reip=0.000,cl=4,cld=1,fgs=8 X-Ctch-Spam:Confirmed X-Ctch-Vod:Unknown X-Envelope-From:[email protected] X-Mime-Autoconverted:from quoted-printable to 8bit by mail57c28.carrierzone.com id w0K7lHL3004672 X-Spam-Flag:YES X-Virus-Scanned:amavisd-new at mglv.rw X-Whl:LR

Ahoj muj drahý príteli,

Vezmete prosím na vedomí tuto poštu vážnou, i když jste neocekávali. Doufám, že se ti darí.

Zajímalo by me, jsou mé dopisy chybne spadající do vašeho spamového adresáre?

Již jsem vám dvakrát poslal e-mail a toto je muj tretí e-mail, ale stále vám ješte žádná odpoved nedostala, je tato e-mailová adresa již nefunguje?

S vážným respektem se uprímne omlouvám za to, že jste zasahovali do vašeho soukromí, a to zejména proto, že vás touto cestou kontaktujete pro obchodní transakce tohoto rozsahu, ale vzhledem k její závažnosti a naléhavosti bylo proto nutné, abych hledal vaši pomoc. Láskave me kontaktujte prostrednictvím své soukromé e-mailové adresy, kde najdete další podrobnosti o prevodu 8 milionu amerických dolaru, které zanechal muj pozdejší klient, státní príslušnost vaší zeme.

Chci vás predstavit jako príští príbuzný mému pozdejšému klientovi, protože jste mého pozdeho klienta obdržel stejnou príjmení. Dám vám potrebné údaje o této transakci, jakmile slyším od vás.

S pozdravem,
Právník Leslie Davids

Hi my dear Friend,

Please consider this mail serious despite the fact that you did not expect it. I hope you are doing well.

I am wondering, are my letters mistakenly falling into your spam folder ?

I have sent you an email two times already and this is my third email to you but I still have not received any response from you, is this email address no longer functioning?

With all due respect, i sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this magnitude, but due to its seriousness and urgency, therefore it became necessary for me to seek for your assistance. Kindly contact me through my private email address for more details on the transfer of 8 million United States dollars left by my late client, a nationality of your country.

I want to present you as the next of kin to my late client, because you bear the same last name to my late client, I will give you the necessary details of this transaction, as soon as I hear from you.

Sincerely,
Lawyer Leslie Davids

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement