Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#353464 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:46 pm
Subject: SEASON GREETINGS PROPOSAL 2018
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 18:28:03 +0100

SEASON GREETINGS PROPOSAL 2018

Dear

May this Holiday Season brings you all the best and plenty of good health, peace and happiness.

Further to this season greetings I will really like to inform you that in this new seasons we will be having interested business proposal with some of our willing lenders and Investor parts of the world that are ready to make investment and partnership funds of any amount available to you once you declare your interest and business plans for reviewing of funding consideration before Seven Banking working days we will have it call success with your corporation, I will wait your kind response and readiness Assp, thanks.

My best wishes for a very successful and a prosperous New 2018 Year in fund financial proposal for long lasting business relationship!

Yours

Thanks Regards.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement