Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#353587 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:49 am
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 21:09:43 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Hadi Farooq <[email protected]>
Subject: Good Day. I need your urgent business assistance in transferring an abandoned sum of($9.6 000,000 Million) Dollar left by a deceased customer of my bankimmediately to your account within 10 to 14 banking days. If you are interested and ready to partake inthis great business opportunity,kindly get back to me for more details onhow the business will be executed and also note that you will receive 50%of the abovementioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. Your Full Name:________________ Your Country:____________ Your city: _______________ Your occupation:__________ Your age :________________ Your sex :________________ Your Private Phone no:___________ for further confidential details about the said fund. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Best regards Dr.Hadi Farooq

Good Day. I need your urgent business assistance in transferring an abandoned sum of($9.6 000,000 Million) Dollar left by a deceased customer of my bankimmediately to your account within 10 to 14 banking days. If you are interested and ready to partake inthis great business opportunity,kindly get back to me for more details onhow the business will be executed and also note that you will receive 50%of the abovementioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. Your Full Name:________________ Your Country:____________ Your city: _______________ Your occupation:__________ Your age :________________ Your sex :________________ Your Private Phone no:___________ for further confidential details about the said fund. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Best regards Dr.Hadi Farooq

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement