Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#354465 by AlanJones Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349096344212

Hello

What is required to Receive your Long time Inhertance/Contractual and Compensation Claim with the Apex Bank .Only High Court sworn affidavit is required this is in line with Federal Govt new policy and directives on Unclaimed Fund. Respond with the following details your contact details Name, Address and Tel Number.

Dr Mark Plant (Official Incharge)

Efcc Scam Victim Consolidation Scheme.(S.V.C.S)
+234-90963-44212

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#374179 by AlanJones Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:19 am
Other Email: [email protected]

Attn:Beneficiary,

I am Mrs. Rosabel Wellington, I am a US citizen, 52 years Old. My residential address is as follows.
1409 Hooper Drive ,Augusta Kansas 67010,USA, I am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took

part in the Compensation Payment in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me,I had paid over $20,000 while in

the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Reverend Mark Plant

Daniels ,who is a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He

said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth

because I have received my compensation funds of $3,100.000.00 However, Reverend Mark Plant, showed me the full

information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your

email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are

only making money out of you.I will advise you to contact Reverend Mark Plant. You have to contact him directly on

this

Information below.
Name : Reverend Mark Plant
Email:[email protected]
Telephone: +234-9096344212

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it

is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Reverend Mark Plant was just $350 for the paper works, take note of that. Once

again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Reverend Mark Plant so that he can help you to

Transfer your Fund into your account, instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for

different kind of money to complete your transaction.

KINDLY NOTE HIS PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Rosabel Wellington

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#379473 by AlanJones Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:11 am
Subject: End of the Reminder!!

Dear Compensation Benefictary ,

Payment Tag No. DCJKT00678G

This is to inform you that our GOVERNMENT SCAM INHERITANCE PAYMENT NOTICE has been accredited in your favor. The Total value is US$1.2M.

The Attention of the Federal Restitution office has been drawn to your Funds release as exemplified in the Government Financial White Paper Gazette Vol2, Pages 6 ,7 of the Due Process Department on the immediate Disbursement of US$1.2Million

Without prejudice to your right and privileges and to the summary of the Nine Mandates issued by the Accountant General of the Federation requesting us and NO OTHER OFFICE to release money accrued to you,

For your Information there is absolutely nothing to panic or worry if you deemed fit in responding earlier enough to our notice by letting us know that you are much alive . The approved US$1.2Million (One Million,

Two hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in your name coupled with few others by the Ministry of Finance, as Compensation for being Scammed.

The Debt Reconciliation Board in Conjunction with our Crime Commission are perfecting this exercise in order to ensure that each and every one whose name is found in our DATABASE will receive his/her fund without any delay.

It may also interest you to know that we had already sent signals to the United Nations/Ministry of Finance and other Security Organization over this sudden an illegal claim and be assured that adequate action will be taken against them as soon we are done with our Investigation on how he came to know about this fund awarded to you in the first place.

Meanwhile for Security reasons and as the rightful beneficiary in order to avoid double claim or remitting funds to wrong individual, your payment file has been assigned with Payment No. DCJKT00678G. Please always use this File Number in all your correspondence to us.
please be advised that your outstanding obligation for your benefit is as follows
The details as follows:-
Schedule Authority : DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE INFLOW
Schedule Number : 1212…..01…..10…………31
Foreign Exchange Allocation Number: BMF-52114
Message Number : XXKL345WWECOXXFOREX4040
Reference Number : FMF/097/ASH/11
Compensation Amount : USD $1.2Million (One Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)Only

You are advised to Reconfirm the information below for our total Verification .

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) YOUR ADDRESS:
3)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:
4) YOUR OCCUPATION:
5) COUNTRY: 6)COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

Reply to : [email protected]

We guarantee your safety
Thanks for your maximum Co-operation.Signed,
Dr. Ms Ego Amaka (Chairperson)
Scam Victim Consolidation Scheme.(S.V.C.S)
+234-90963-44212