Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#354608 by Tim Atem Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:52 am
from: U.S. Department of Homeland Security - http://[email protected]
reply-to: U.S. Department of Homeland Security - [email protected]

U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Headquarters: 245 Murray Lane, Southwest,
Washington, DC 20528 USA.

From our gathered information here in this Unit, we discovered that the said Funds in question actually belongs to you, but it had been purposely delayed because the officials in charge of your Payment are into some sort of irregularities which is totally against the ethics of any Payment institution. Presently, this said Funds valued US$30,500,000:00 is under the custody of the Paying Bank (Federal Reserve Bank of New York) and I can assure you that your Funds will be released to you without a hitch provided that you are sincere to us in this matter. Also, we require your positive co-operation at every level because we are closely monitoring this very transaction in order to avert the bad eggs in our society of today, if you make sum of $1,500usd.

We have instructed the Executive management of (Federal Reserve Bank of New York) to Release the said Funds to you as the certified Beneficiary in question, because we have valuable information's/records to authenticity that the said Funds truly belongs to you. Be that as it may, you are required to provide us with below listed information's (for official verification).

1. Bank Name:
2. Bank account number:
3. Route number:
4. Swift code:
5. Bank name:
6. Company name:
7. Position:
8. Address:
9. Working Id/ int’l Passport
10. Age:
11. Your telephone number

We await your immediate compliance to this official obligation, Update us with the payment information of the $1,500 without delay you alerted
Thanks,Officially Sealed.

Ms. Elaine Duke.
United States Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security (DHS)

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#400903 by Troy Platt Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:35 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
From: application to have your funds released to you <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 21:48:06 +0430
Subject: Re: Loan Fees

LETTER OF INTENT,

A power of attorney was forwarded to my office this morning by two gentle men , one of them is a Philippines national and he is ENGR . GILBERT M. USON by name while the other person is Mr Charles G. Bacome, by his name a Canadian national .

This gentle man claimed to be the representative of your company, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead. They brought an account to replace your account information, to claimed your fund Which is now lying Dormart and Unclaimed.

Below is the new account they submitted to my office:

H.S. B.C BANK OF CHINA
QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES BRANCH
ACCOUNT NO. 2984-0008-66
SWIFT CODE . BOPIPHMM

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a throat cancer,You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information if you are still alive.

Be informed that any further delay from your side could be dengerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment. Below is the burial pictures brought in confirmation that you are dead. And you will paid Transfer Fees 100$ iTunes Card before you will receive this funds kindly go and send it if your alife

Regards.

(BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION Bénin Republic)
Coffin being taken out of the cathedral

Pavarotti's coffin

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED.AND REMEMBER TO CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL REGARD

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!