Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#5401 by Obi-Wan Knievel Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:52 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Looking forward to your swift response.
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:02:08 +0200

5412 Delphi Rd. LW
Olympia, BP 98512.
Lome -Togo.

Dear good friend,

With due respect my name is Mr. Gulshan V. RAI an Indian national,....but I am residing in Togo for over 24 years now with my family.I am former executive director of Henkel Oil Sarl. I was diagnosed with cancer since last year and I have undergone series of medical treatments, but to be candid to you no good result till now and currently I am under chemotherapy as only remedy.

I write to request your sincere co-operation in my desire to get reliable foreign partner who will assist me in relocation and investment of US$36.2 million dollar, which I intends to invest in your country in any thing you have good knowledge about for better future living of my daughters.

Now I am unable to travel now or engage in any business that required traveling, due to the critical situation of my health. I shall be glad if you can render a sincere assistance and co-operation in this matter for the benefits of my family and your family.

I am offering you 30% of this money for you to go into joint ventures with my family, since you are to nominate a good investment for this money and will overseers everything till my daughters will be able to handle such matters on their own.

Please indicate your interest and willingness to help or work with me by a swift return mail, so that I can detail you more better about this fund and entire plans for this transaction.

Looking forward to your swift response.

Regards,
Gulshan V. Rai.

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement