Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#355748 by AlanJones Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:34 am
Reply-to: Kristjen Nielson - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17624997850

I’m Hon. Kristjen Nielson, The new secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland security appointed by President Donald Trump. Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States. I received a report that you have an unclaimed/abandoned fund of US$25,500,000.00 (Twenty Five Million five hundred thousand United State Dollar) in the West Africa.
I want to bring to your notice that i have instructed ECOWAS and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box containing your total fund to our Head office in Washington DC. The said fund will be here today.

I want you to kindly Reconfirm
YOUR FULL NAME::::::
HOME ADDRESS::::::::
NEAREST AIRPORT:::::
PHONE NUMBER::::::::

So that arrangement can be made for the delivery of the consignment box to you.
I can be reached at (762) 499-7850 . Leave me a text or Voice Message if i am unavailable to answer.

I look forward to hearing from you. EMAIL DIRECT CONTACT ([email protected])

Hon. Kristjen Nielson
Secretary of
The U.S. Department of
Homeland security.
Washington DC.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#356024 by AlanJones Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:17 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17624997850

I’m Hon. Kristjen Nielson, The new secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland security appointed by President Donald Trump. Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States. I received a report that you have an unclaimed/abandoned fund of US$25,500,000.00 (Twenty Five Million five hundred thousand United State Dollar) in the West Africa.
I want to bring to your notice that i have instructed ECOWAS and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box containing your total fund to our Head office in Washington DC. The said fund will be here today.

I can be reached at (762) 499-7850 . Leave me a text or Voice Message if i am unavailable to answer.

I look forward to hearing from you. EMAIL DIRECT CONTACT([email protected])

Hon. Kristjen Nielson
Secretary of
The U.S. Department of

Homeland security.
Washington DC.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#359885 by AlanJones Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:27 pm
Tel. No.: +12028587183

I can be reached at (202) 858-7183 . Leave me a text or Voice Message if i am unavailable to answer.

I look forward to hearing from you. EMAIL DIRECT CONTACT ([email protected]

Hon. Kristjen Nielson
Secretary of
The U.S. Department of
Homeland security.
Washington DC.

#360743 by AlanJones Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:26 pm
Tel. No.: +12028587183

I can be reached at (202) 858-7183 . Leave me a text or Voice Message if i am unavailable to answer.

I look forward to hearing from you. EMAIL DIRECT CONTACT([email protected])

Hon. Kristjen Nielson
Secretary of
The U.S. Department of
Homeland security.
Washington DC.