Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#355983 by TheScamHater Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:27 pm
Hello,

I wish to inform you that the five million United States dollars inheritance left behind for you by the late Mr. Edwin Gabriel is ready for onward transfer to your designated account. This may sound strange but i have all the details about it. I have tried so many times to reach you and luckily here we are. Please reply urgently for full details and my immediate directives to you on how you will claim and have it credited to your account immediately. Please forward the copy of your reply to; [email protected] for smoother services.

Best Regards,
Ken Maxwell Attorneys

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#356088 by TheScamHater Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:29 pm
Hello,

This may sound strange to you, but I am only trying to carry out the instructions given to me by my late client Mr. Gabriel Edwin who made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He was my late client, before he died he included you on his (WILL) he was an international business man and had traveled to all parts of the world for business reasons, my concern is not based on your relationship with my client, but to execute his WILL as he directed before his death.

I have all relevant documents that cover this bequest. Meanwhile, in order for me to proceed with the review and remittance of your bequeathed funds, the following information is required from you for authentic reconfirmations and put me in a safe position for not dealing with a wrong person.

Full Name:

Current contact address:
Tel no:

If there is any change of name since 2009, kindly indicate.

Upon the receipt of the above information, I will forward the scanned copies of all the necessary documents concerning your inheritance to you for your examination. These documents will include,

1, The Will

2, The Court Probate order

Please be reminded that every step of this process will be recorded and filed by this firm in accordance with the ethics and penal code of the States constitution. I await your soonest response.

Regards,

Ken Maxwell

+27-78-187-1316

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud