Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356016 by AlanJones Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:58 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349091826177

I was eventually able to get the funds transferred with the assistance of a friend from Cambodia where I have traveled to on investment mission as agreed with the friend that assisted me and will be there for a long time.However,I did not forget your efforts at assisting me and I have dropped a VISA ATM Cash/Debitcard with an e-card payment centre programmed with the sum of US$2,500,000.00 as compensation for your earlier assistance after several attempts to contact you had failed.This is my last effort at reaching you and if you are lucky to get this mail,please contact the payment centre with your identification including your delivery address to enable immediate dispatch of the card to you.

The contact details:Mr.Mark Eklou,
Regional Director,The Cardcentre,
Email:[email protected]
Tell: +2349091826177

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Adeleye Ham

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#356569 by AlanJones Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:16 am
Reply-to: "MR.ADELEYE HAM" - [email protected]

I was eventually able to get the funds transferred with the assistance of a friend from Cambodia where I have traveled to on investment mission as agreed with the friend that assisted me and will be there for a long time.However,I did not forget your efforts at assisting me and I have dropped a VISA ATM Cash/Debitcard with an e-card payment centre programmed with the sum of US$2,500,000.00 as compensation for your earlier assistance after several attempts to contact you had failed.This is my last effort at reaching you and if you are lucky to get this mail,please contact the payment centre with your identification including your delivery address to enable immediate dispatch of the card to you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Adeleye Ham

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#356776 by AlanJones Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:44 am
Reply-to: "MR.ADELEYE HAM" - [email protected]

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Adeleye Ham