Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356022 by AlanJones Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:11 am
Reply-to: "MR.VICTOR D.ADAMS" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13217102797

Dear Customer

I am MR.VICTOR D.ADAMS who assumed the position of First FEDEX EXPRESS DIPLOMATIC AGENT of BENINN REPUBLIC BRANCH on September 1, And I am written to inform you about your ATM CARD brought by United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic to the (RONALD REAGAN NATIONAL AIRPORT) AT WASHINTON and it has been mandated to be deliver to your address on today as soon as you get back to me with your below information.

Because your CARD has been registered with our service (FedEx Courier COMPANY) this morning and the delivery will take off today as soon as you get back to me" based on my agreement with FedEx Director Mr.Mohammed Tanko, And the most important thing right now is to reconfirm your current delivery Address to me Please to avoid wrong delivery and contact me Immediately with your full delivery Details Please.

(1) Full name---------
(2) Mobile Number:--------------
(3) Direct telephone number------
(4) Country of origin:--------
(5) Your Current delivery address:----
(6) Occupation/ age/ sex-----
(7) City -------------------
8) Nearest Airport------------------
9)A copy of your ID card,-----------

Your ATM CARD is containing the sum of $5.5 million USD.Only

Here is my contact Info +1(321) 710-2797 To enable you call or send an SMS, But i prefer SMS because I'm always busy HERE in this AIRPORT and i can't be able to pick calls all the time.I will be waiting to hear from you immediately, thanks and God bless you.

YOURS TRUTHFUL

MR.VICTOR D.ADAMS
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER +1(321) 710-2797
FEDEX COMPANY DIPLOMATIC AGENT

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement