Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356178 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:43 pm
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:59:11 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mrs. Aishah Ahmad" <[email protected]>
Subject: From Mrs.Aishah Ahmad.

Mrs. Aishah Ahmad.
Deputy Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria
+2348162864660

Attention:Sir/ Madam

This is to inform all our foreign contractors that the (Word Bank and United Nation) have deposited all overdue payment to the Security Vaults in Asia Country which is Kingdom of Cambodia.

Furthermore, All the beneficiary who have not received his or her overdue payment should be ready to to visit our corresponding bank in Asia, As soon as you are arrived the bank would come and pick you at the Airport and take you to the security Vaults department were you will sign all the required document in your name before they will to you to the Canadian bank were you we open account in your name and have your fund deposited before you we transfer into your nominated bank account in your county.

Please if you are interested to received your fund through our corresponding bank in Cambodia you should get back to me for more details.

God bless you.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Aishah Ahmad.
Deputy Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement