Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356460 by AlanJones Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:11 am
Reply-to: habib hassan - [email protected]

Hello.

I know this means of communication may not be morally right to you as a person but I also have had a great thought about it and I have come to this conclusion which I am about to share with you.

INTRODUCTION:I am the Credit Manager U. B. A Bank of Burkina Faso Ouagadougou
and in one way or the other was hoping you will cooperate with me as a partner in a project of transferring an abandoned fund of a late customer of the bank worth of €11.500,000 Euro (Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro).

This will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these percentages, 55% to me and 35% to you while 10% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.
I
await for your response so that we can commence on this project as soon as possible.

Reply to this Email:[email protected]

Regards,
Mr.Hassan Habib.

Credit Manager U.B.A Bank of
Burkina Faso Ouagadougoua

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement