Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356469 by AlanJones Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:22 am
Tel. Nos.: +447031901741 & +447011971746

Greetings from Barrister Kingston Morgan,

I am a financial attorney and owner of the (Banjoko Law chambers) I saw your email address while browsing through the Linkedin DTC Screen/website in my Chambers yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to know you. I believe we should use every opportunity to know each other better. However, I am contacting you for obvious reason of mutual benefit which you will understand, the Linkedin website being the latest and most recent plat form for meeting top business men/women.

I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK, reply me back so that I will send more details to you. I have a very important thing to discuss with you, I look forward to receiving your response at this email: [email protected] or call me on the phone number below.

Best personal regards,

Barrister Kingston Morgan
Phone: +44-7031-901741
Fax: 44-7011-971746
Banjoko Law
90 Long Acre
Covent Garden
London WC2E 9RZ
United Kingdom

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement