Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356489 by Tim Atem Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:31 am
reply-to: [email protected]

I have been trying to get in touch with you, please contact me directly for more details: [email protected]

Dear

Thank you very much for your understanding about the reasons why I have contacted you, it gladdens my heart that you did not pick on it as an offence to receive the unsolicited email from me, instead you have decided to give me the attention to brief you about this noble project. My name is Ms. Shirley Leung with Wing Lung Bank (HONG KONG). I am Product Development Head, Private Banking & Wealth Management.

History of my transaction: I am emailing you about a deposit a deceased customer left without a recognised next of kin to the sum of Nineteen Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars. The late customer has a personal account with us and he made a fixed deposit to the sum of US$19,900,000.00 in our branch. I would humbly appeal that you preserve the subjects of this email personal and reverence the truthfulness of the information you come by as a result of this email. I have been in charge of this department for more than five years and to best of my knowledge, I have discharged my duty with equity and fairness.

However, I cannot claim these funds without presenting someone to stand as a next of kin otherwise our Bank will convert the funds into the public treasury. This is why I have come to you for this transaction to take place. I am emailing you because I noticed that you and Mr. Zeke the late customer have the same surname. I am ready to place you in a position to instruct the Bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving next of kin. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half. That is, I will simply make you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We will share the proceeds 50/50.

This is a fair deal without any risk attached either on your part or on my part as long as we comply with the laws governing the claiming of funds in our Bank. I do not want you to come down to sign the late customers Funds Release Order because you cannot defend the source of the funds during the signing as our remittance department may decide to ask you some significant questions which you may not answer correctly thereby jeopardizing the transaction. Therefore you will inform our establishment that you will not be able to come down for the signing. I will work with an attorney called June Chan who also reside in Hong Kong to perfect all arrangements in your favour and the funds will be paid to you for our own use.

In the light of the above, it will be appreciated if you can confirm your readiness and willingness to work with me in executing this transaction in a very discrete and quiet condition, to avoid any form of distraction and prattling that will jeopardise this project. I request you to get back to me soon as possible so that we can proceed towards the actualisation of this transaction. I am a woman of good repute and I see this as an opportunity to give a better life to my family. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me, let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me.

Let us collaborate together if you don’t want to please keep it yourself only.

Many Thanks,
Shirley.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement