Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356616 by Calvin Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:16 am
Received from: [email protected] - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: PAYMENT BY CASH CALL SYSTEM.

From the Desk of Mr Glenn Robert
Director, Cash Management Office
Central Bank Office, Lagos - Nigeria.

21/02/2018

Our Ref: CBN/WBG/02/18

Dear Sir,

PAYMENT BY CASH CALL SYSTEM.

Sequel to the special arrangement with world bank and central bank of Nigeria with regards to the Shipment of your fund valued at (US$15m), I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been concluded and the fund will be leaving our cash call center today to your home country as soon as you respond to this email.

Sir kindly note that this payment is the full value of your contract fund and payment will be done by cash and delivered directly to you for your personal use, You are kindly advised to furnish us with your direct working telephone/mobile number, your valid I.D/Drivers License and your office/house address or where ever you wish to receive the Cash upon arrival.

For more information, we advise you to contact this office as soon as you receive this mail to enable us give you further directive which you may need to deposit your Cash into your bank account.

Congratulations and remain blessed.

Regards
Glenn Robert
Director, Cash Management Office
Central bank of Nigeria
+234 906 313 9693

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement