Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#46094 by buried under 419s Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:57 pm
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from btconnect.com ([211.147.3.35])
(envelope-from [email protected])
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.137.24.4]; Tue, 8 Feb 2011 06:33:18 +0800
Subject: I want to invest in your country
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: text/plain;iso-8859-1
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 14:33:20 -0800
X-Priority: 3
X-Library: Indy 8.0.25
X-Greylist: Default is to whitelist mail, not delayed by milter-greylist-4.0.1

Hello Sir
I would like to ask through this medium for your cooperation and guarantee the opportunity to invest in your country. I have a substantial capital I honorably intend to invest in your country in matters which you are to advise and perform there for the mutual benefits of both of us. Your power of co-operation is to become my partner in your country and create ideas on how the money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your help. Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting our interests and your acceptance of this proposal, I would like to provide comprehensive, detailed procedure and amount involve. I will be happy to reserve this respect and opportunity for you if you wish, but do urge you to question your immediate attention it deserves.
please contact me on this email:( [email protected] )
Look forward to your reply. Sincerely, David Alamieyeseigha

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement