Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
Advertisement

#46103 by GomerPyle Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:28 am
All the electronics you see on our website are imported from authentic manufacturers including Apple, Sony etc

So they import the goods then export them, whilst also managing to undercut the price of the manufacturer they bought them from ?

If they did that they wouldn't advertise it otherwise the manufacturer would cut off their supply but you can't run a company like that. It's a fairy tale.

No payment method is mentioned and no indication that they can process card payments which is the clearest sign that this is someone working from their bedroom and not a company at all.

I have nothing personal against China or the Far East, but there are so many fake website produced in that part of the world that I would never buy anything from one under any circumstances. If the only criteria you use to seek out electronics goods is the cheapest price, the only sites you'll find will be those produced by scammers. To be fair, scammers produce fake websites in my country - the UK too, but it's a lot easier to check up on companies in the UK, so scammers don't pretend to be UK companies so much.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer