Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#357179 by Calvin Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:37 am
Received from: Mrs. Zora Johnson - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: Please assist me with my dying wish

Dearly beloved, I bring you greetings. I encourage you to thank God without ceasing if you are of good health. At this point in my life, I have come to realize that wealth and other material things; including life itself is worthless without good health. My journey of life presented me to temporal joy, peace and happiness coupled with a long term of sorrow, pain and sickness. Most times I ask ‘why me?’ but if not me, who else?

Though this shouldn’t have been the best medium to communicate with you; based on what is happening in the world today. Trust and sincerity are now so rare in people of this age. However, I found your contact while I was doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner who will assist me and especially my only Son Michael; when I am no more.
I am Mrs. Zora Johnson of South Africa. I Retired with National Research Foundation (NRF… http://www.nrf.ac.za/). I was married to late Mr. Dumisani Johnson; we’re married for twenty years with a child. He died after an illness that lasted for four weeks.
Before my husband's death he confided to me that he deposited the sum of USD$30.5M (Thirty Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with a Finance/bank here in South Africa. This fund encompasses our entire life savings, gratuities and benefits from the contract which he executed with the South African Women in construction. This money is still with the bank, but I cannot leave it there forever as the need to transform people live keeps arising.
I’m contacting you through divine direction; because I need your assistance. I’ve been bedridden, fighting with cancer and stroke. Doctors estimated that I have less than three months to live. Though I know that God has the final say but I have to make haste while the sun shines.
This is why I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct. I want a person or church that will take care of my only Son and also use this fund for churches, orphanages, widows, research centers; finding cure for diseases and bettering the lives of people.
My husband and I agreed to use some of the money to work for God and leave some for our Son to have a better life. Our spirits shall rest perfectly in peace should this be accomplished. My Son is just 13years old and yet to attain a legal age to make concrete decisions as a man. I am not afraid of death because I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.
As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the Finance/bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian. Please if you are not interested do not reply me this massage.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here and Please I will like you to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I will instruct the Finance bank to transfer this fund into your account.
Best regards,
Mrs. Zora Johnson
BLOCK 145 SANDSTON DRIVE
PARKMORE, JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA.
Email: [email protected]

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement