Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#357290 by AlanJones Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:37 am
Reply-to: Post Office COTONOU Benin - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22965384534 & +22965384557

Regular Mail Post Office Porto-Novo, Benin
Route du port, Cotonou-Bénin
Address: La Poste-Agbokou
Porto-Novo, Porto-Novo, Benin
Tel: (+ 229) 65 38 45 34
Tel: (+ 229) 65 38 45 57
E-mail: [email protected]

Greeting Dear Sir/Madam,
From Regular Mail Post Office Benin Republic.
Tel: (+ 229) 65 38 45 57

I’m Nwa-bu-Nwa EGBO by name telephone: +229 6538-4534, I am the new appointed Regular Mail Post Office Officer of Porto Novo-Benin branched, I assumed this office on 1st February 2018. On going through the files of the previous records of this office, I discovered that there are three parcels containing ATM cards each one attached with an email address of the owner on it. The former appointee of this office (Alhaji Ahmed Musa Jr) failed to carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed; one of his reasons for not carrying out the delivery was that you have not provided your postal address to him for the completion of the delivery. According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card was deposited by one Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson who died three months ago.

On the statement he wrote on the list, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains $4. 8 Million USD being ECOWAS Re-fund Compensation Approved Payment by the West Africa ECOWAS Board Authorities because your email ID was selected among the 25 ECOWAS Awarded Scam Victim Re-fund Compensation Payment. Meanwhile, I am making the arrangement of posting the three parcels through Regular Mail Post Office to all of you; therefore I want you to provide your postal address and your personal information as listed below:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Postal Address:
3. Your Country and City:
4. Your Telephone Number:
5. Your Country’s Postal Code:

Don’t be surprise in case this email message appears in your mail box as undisclosed recipients, because I am sending the same message of the same content to three of you at the same time. Furthermore be fully informed that I have to our head office at COTONOU-Benin and reported the issue of the discovered three ATM cards parcel in my office and they verified it and gave me the order to carry out the delivery immediately you paid the Official Safe Keeping fee of your ATM Visa CARD parcel being the sum of $57.00 USD ONLY.

Noted; that I would have deducted the fee out of the main fund in your ATM Card but as you are clearly aware that I don’t have any access to the pin code of the ATM card until you receive it and open it yourself. It’s an illegal act for us to open the pin code ourselves. So, you should send the $57.00 USD today being the Official Safe Keeping of your ATM Card with this Post Office for the immediate shipment of your ATM Card parcel to your given home in which you shall provide to me.

Do send the fee $57.00 USD via Money Gram OR Western Union to below INFO-.

Receiver’s Name: Peter UDU
City: Porto Novo
Question: When?
Answer: Today
Amount:.... $57.00 USD ONLY.

As soon as you are done making the payment, do write me back with the Payment DETAILS such as MTCN or Money Gram Ref#/ Sender’s Name/ Sender’s Address and Sender’s Phone Number.

Senders Name:
Senders Address:

Yours sincerely
Nwa-bu-Nwa EGBO
The New Appointed Regular Mail Post Office,
Porto Novo-Benin Republic
Telephone: +229 6538-4534

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement