Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#357772 by AlanJones Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:05 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +441173255735

Attention please

This is to inform you that we have not forgotten your past effort,
Note that We have received the money from the bank last week and kept
a cheque of USD$1.5million with Dr. Paul Smith as we discussed,
Please email him immediately inorder to send you the cheque. I am in
Colombia now.
I kept USD$1.5million cashier check & will send you the rest of money
% after my business trip here. However I sent you so many emails last
week but all bounced back.

Therefore contact Dr. Smith with your receiving address at below email
address below for him to send the check to you: (
[email protected] ) or call him at +44 1173255735

Thanks and do let me know when you have received it.

Regards
RTD General Barry Alusine-Mangou
UN Rep.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#360098 by AlanJones Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:39 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22963353602

Attention Beneficiary,

Compliment of the season to you and your family!

I am contacting you because we have concluded to effect your wining payment
through Western Union Money transfer, We have sent the first transfer of
$5,000 this morning from your Inheritance Winning sum of $2.5 Million USD,
Therefore you need to contact the Western Union agent Paul Anderson and ask him
for all the transfer payment information & the MTCN for pick up at of from any
nearby Western Union.

Contact Agent: Paul Anderson
Email: [email protected]

Please do try and contact him today & ask him to furnish you with the payment
information for the $5000 that was sent this morning, Note that our arrangement
is that he will be sending you $5000 three times daily, Please remember to
Indicate the fund registration code of WU-TR56005 as subject when Emailing or
calling him, He will also be needing below info to be reconfirmed.

Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Country:
Your City:
Your Phone Number:
Your Occupation:

Ensure to get in touch with us once you have received the transfer, & remember
to copy this email: [email protected] and paste before replying to
him or simply call him at his phone number: +229 63353602 to have him give
you those information.

Sincerely,
Dr Mrs. Joan Granger
IMF MANAGER

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#363471 by AlanJones Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:51 pm

Attention please

I am Paul Smith. An accountant on Computer IT with UBA Bank here in Benin Republic. I am 35 years old, I just started work with UBA BANK few weeks ago & I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been released to you and the most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they let you spend money unnecessarily for nothing but fake stories. I learnt you have been issued a UBA ATM card that was to be sent to your possession but card was never activated, I can do the activation for you if you work with me, So do you have the card with you over there?.

I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can also release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security and how I can run away from thisCountry if I do this for you, because if I don't run away from this country after i released the transfer, I will be seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger. Please this is like a Mafia setting in Benin Republic, you may not understand it because you are not here in Benin to witness the processing of your funds.

The only thing I will need to release this fund either by ATM or bank to bank is a special HARD DISK we call it "HD120 GIG" So I will buy two of it, recopy your information and destroy the previous ones, punch the computer to enable the transfer reflect in your account within 24 banking hours. I will then clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Benin to meet with you there in your Country or you send me my percentage and i will find my way, If you are interested in this, then kindly reply me back for immediately action' But if you are not please don't reply.

Do get in touch with me immediately,You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also re-confirm your banking details, so that there won't be any mistake. For phone conversation please call me on +229 63353602 email me at [email protected]

Regards,
Paul Smith
My Phone Number +229 63353602

#376878 by Abbacus Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:07 pm
Tel. No: +229 96509261

Attention Beneficiary,

This message is from the FBI office here in D.C United States, We write to inform you that your (Inheritance awarded winning fund of $5.5million) has been totally recovered and converted on a Visa ATM card & the card is to be delivered to your address via a courier service like DHL, FedEx or UPS, no POX or UPSP, be informed that the courier delivery company is going to deliver the card with all the manual accessories plus instructions & with the PIN to access the Card upon receipt. This is the best option to receive this money since it's a huge amount of winning perhaps every attempt to transfer by Bank to bank, Western Union, Money Gram have failed in the past so won't be more unforeseen fees, therefore you need to contact the Barrister that helped in re-claiming the funds back and converted it into ATM Visa Card with his contact info enclosed below:

Jeffery Arnold Lawrence ESQ
Phone: +229 96509261

Send him your current address where you want the Card to be delivered to & remember to indicate the card Reg: code ATM-325UBA5 when making contact with him, also remember to choose the courier service you would like to deliver the Card, and endeavor to inform us once you have received the Card.

Best Regards
Christopher Wray
Last edited by Abbacus on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#376907 by AlanJones Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:03 am
Reply-to: David - [email protected]
Subject: YOUR WINNING NOTIFICATION

Attention Beneficiary,

I am contacting you because we have concluded to effect your wining payment through Western Union Money transfer, & We have sent the first transfer of $5,000 this morning from your Inheritance Winning sum of $2.5 Million USD, Therefore you need to contact the Western Union agent Ajuke Anderson and ask him for all the transfer payment information & the MTCN for pick up at of from any nearby Western Union.

Contact Agent: Jeff Lawrence

Please do try and contact him today & ask him to furnish you with the payment information for the $5000 that was sent this morning, Note that our arrangement is that he will be sending you $5000 three times daily, Please remember to Indicate the fund registration code of WU-TR56005 as subject when Emailing or calling him, He will also be needing below info to be reconfirmed.

Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Country:
Your City:
Your Phone Number:
Your Occupation:

Ensure to get in touch with us once you have received the transfer, & remember to copy this email: [email protected] and paste before replying to him or simply call him at his phone number: +229 63353602 to have him give you those information.

Sincerely,
Dr. Karl A. Racine

#377543 by AlanJones Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:39 am
Reply-to: Paul Smith - [email protected]
Subject: READ THIS MESSAGE, VERY URGENT!

Congratulations my dear Friend!!

This is to inform you that my God has done it for me, Remember the transaction i contacted you few months ago that we failed to finish later got connected to a new partner who helped to execute the transaction successfully, I left Benin On Thursday last week for London, its sad that we couldn't achieve this great success together
But I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from UK who is an international businessman and a business investor.

As Christians we must learn to have trust with each other despite what that is happening in the world today, if you go to Hebrews 6:18 - it says "So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. In Luke 16:10 - it says "Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much." In the book of 1 Timothy 1:19 – it says "Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear. For some people have deliberately violated their consciences; as a result, their faith has been shipwrecked".

Why I cited the above verses are to underscore the importance of TRUST, TRUTH and HONESTY and for us to succeed in life, we must follow this concept as Christians and learn to trust one another although we can only trust God almighty the creator of heaven and earth and one God forever.

But my only advise to you as a matured man in case on another time, in life that whenever you are doing something with your rational mind as a matured person you are, It is not all the bad advises/ thoughts and suggestions that comes your way that you should accept because in life opportunity comes only but once, there is mo pain without gain, You should always sieve the advice's to know the one that is good and will be profitable to you because in life there are so many individuals who are just enemies of progress just for no reasons at all but because they don't like good things and wouldn't want to see others have it.

However, I have not forgotten your effort then and this is to inform you that I have kept USD$500,000.00 cashier check ( Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with my manager Paul Smith as a compensation for you, please kindly contact him immediately with your address inorder to send you the cheque, I am in UK right now together with my partner.

Contact Paul Smith
Contact Email: [email protected]
PH: +229 63353602

Ask him to send you the check I kept for your compensation and my appreciation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time so much.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Paul Smith on your behalf for you to receive that check and he will send the amount to you without any delay. Dave will also send attache scan copy of the check for you to review before mailing it.

With best Wish

Best Regards,
Joseph Jeffery ESQ

#379259 by AlanJones Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:45 am
Reply-to: Paul Smith - [email protected]
Subject: HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR, THIS MESSAGE IS VERY URGENT KINDLY READ!
Tel. No.: +22966020124

Attention dear beneficiary!

Compliments of the season to you and your loved ones.

This is to inform you that we have received the winning check from the bank last week and kept it with Mr. Paul Smith as we discussed and agreed with the Board of directors, Please kindly email him immediately with your address inorder to send you the cheque, I am in Colombia now.

I kept USD$1.5 million cashier check & will send you the rest of money after my business trip here. I also sent so many emails to you last week but all bounced back. Therefore contact Mr. Smith at his email address below for him to send the cheque to you: (
[email protected] ) or call him at +229 66020124

Thanks and do let me know when you have received it.

Regards

Hilary Talon ESQ
IMF Sec.

#383423 by AlanJones Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:28 am
Reply-to: Carla Grasso - [email protected]
Subject: FUND RELEASE NOTIFICATION!
Tel. No.: +441173255735

To Your Attention;

On behalf of the board and management of International Monetary & Financial Committee (IMFC) London UK, I Carla Grasso, the Deputy Managing Director and Chief Administrative Officer wishes to inform you that your boxes tagged diplomatic luggage 122 with Ref: No 1226/X42/206 which was deposited in our vault for safe keeping is due for Immediate collection. Be informed that we have concluded all arrangements to deliver your consignment at your door-step through diplomatic means. In line with the binding diplomatic consignment delivery policies, kindly furnish us with the following as set forth.

A copy of your international passport or any other means of identification as the true consignee .The address where the above cargo/funds should be delivered to and your phone number.List the nearest international airport to your address location.

You are required to send you full details to me immediately you receive this mail, to enable me send it to the diplomat for him to contact and locate you for the hand over of your consignment at your door step.

Meanwhile, we urge you to treat the above requirement with utmost urgency to enable us dispense our duties and obligation accordingly thereby allowing us to serve you in a timely fashion. Upon satisfactory receipt of all the above mentioned, you Will be further acquainted with the detailed delivery itinerary including information of the diplomat who will accompany your boxes.

We pledge our best service at all times.

Yours Faithfully

Carla Grasso,
Deputy Managing Director and Chief Administrative Officer
+44- 117-325-5735

#391322 by AlanJones Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:46 am
Subject: YOUR WINNING FUNDS NOTIFICATION!
Tel. No.: +22961074526

Attention Beneficiary,

I am contacting you because we have concluded to effect your wining payment through Western Union Money transfer, & We have sent the first transfer the sum of $5,000 this morning from your Inheritance Winning sum of $2.5 Million USD, Therefore you need to contact the Western Union agent Kenneth Paul Igalo and ask him for all the transfer payment information & the MTCN for pick up at of from any nearby Western Union.

Contact Agent: Kenneth Paul Igalo
PH: +229 61074526

Please do try and contact him today & ask him to furnish you with the payment information for the $5000 that was sent this morning, Note that our arrangement is that he will be sending you $5000 three times daily, Please remember to Indicate the fund registration code of WU-TR56005 as subject when Emailing or calling him, He will also be needing below info to be reconfirmed.

Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Country:
Your City:
Your Phone Number:
Your Occupation:

Ensure to get in touch with us once you have received the transfer, & remember to copy this email: [email protected] and paste before replying to him or simply call him at his phone number: +229 61074526 to have him give you those information.

Sincerely,
Dr Mrs. Theresa Garrett
IMF MANAGER

#394950 by AlanJones Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:22 am
Subject: WINNING TRANSFER NOTIFICATION!
Tel. No.: +22961074526

Attention Beneficiary,

I am looking forward to the payment of your wins in the Western Union Money Transfer, and we will send you the sum of $ 5,000 this morning from your Inheritance Winning sum of $ 2.5 Million USD, agent Kenneth Paul Igalo and ask him for all the transfer payment information and the MTCN for the nearest Western Union.
website http://www.westernunion.com
MTCN: 840 884 1169

Contact Agent: Kenneth Paul Igalo
PH: +229 61074526

Please do not try and contact him today & ask him to furnish you with the payment information for $ 5000 that was sent this morning, Note that our arrangement is sending you $ 5000 three times daily, of WU-TR56005 as subject when Emailing or calling him, He will also be needing info to be reconfirmed.

Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Country:
Your City:
Your Phone Number:
Your Occupation:

Ensure to get in touch with us before the transfer, & remember to copy this email: [email protected] and paste before replying to him or simply call him at phone number: +229 61074526 to have him give you those information.

Sincerely,
Dr Mrs. Theresa Garrett
IMF MANAGER